ch 1

( Aine's narration)

it was the last day of summer vacation . I was feeling tired. I tried to distract myself from the burning heat. but it was the heat that won at last . so, i thought of distracting myself from music.

" oh..where are my headsets?" I muttered.

I couldn't find it so I went to the living room and asked my mother about it.

she was busy changing my little brother's diapers. while my papa was in the balcony. he seemed stressed. these days he really says nothing and always seems distress.

" ouch" I muttered.

it was my brother's toy. he threw that on me and my mother started laughing.

" what's that? oh..Kayo -chan.. you're so annoying!" I scolded him. even though I know he does not understands whatever I say to him but I still scold him.

my mother said to him, "oh..kayo .. did you just threw your toy on your oné-San?! that's not right"

how sarcastic?!

" anyway haha, do you know where my headsets are? " I asked her.

( haha means mom in japanese)

" kayo , have you seen your oné -san's headsets?!" she said. again. that. tone.

ugh..that's so annoying!

" haha?" I asked her to stop this and give me a proper answer.

she laughed and said," kayo tell your Aine -San to be careful with her things, because....we don't know, right?! "

kayo laughed in respond.

he's always with her in her team. papa used to be with me but these days he's just so. low.

" I rather find it myself then" I said and headed towards my room.

" are you ready?" she asked my father.

this made me turn my head back and enquire about it.

" ready for what?" I asked.

" don't you know?! your father and I, and oh, your brother too are going out! he didn't tell you about it? well, we're getting late, just take care of your sweet home, okay?" she explained.

that's so not done! even i want to go out...I don't care where, but I have to go.

" b..bu..but I want to go too!" I said.

she lifted Kayo in her arms and said," sorry darling, but it's not my fault. it's your father's fault. maybe fate. but it's good because from tomorrow you have to start going to your college and so you have to work hard, don't you?!"

she patted on my head and said," maybe next time" and then she smiled.

in these holidays i have not gone anywhere! it's not my fault either.

" I wanna go too!" I shouted this time." i said.

my father then turned to us but didn't come to stop us. he just stood there.

" come on..don't act like kayo! what he'll be thinking of his big sister?!" she said.

he does not even know that I'm his big sister!

" why am I expected to behave the way which I can't?!" I shouted and took my bag kept on the table and then ran away from the house and banged the door hard behind me.

I went to a nearby park and sat on a chair under the tree.

it didn't take much time for me to feel my tears falling down from my chin.

I know it's a stupid reason to cry for..but it's not only today's reason.

since Kayo has born, I've been expected to behave like an actual adult person. I don't like this. I'm still that kid who likes to play with papa and go out with my parents and all that stuff which Kayo is doing right now. I'm not jealous of him, I'm just missing my days...My best days.

( sakuya's narration)

( sakuya is one of the important male protagonist )

" ugh..what? rain? what the heck?! " I muttered to myself.

I have to go home, it's already dark! niisan must be worried." I muttered.

( niisan is big brother in japanese)

just then i saw someone, i honked but the person was not even moving.

I think she was a girl. I tried to stop my car but because of the wet roads, thanks to the rain, the car tiers slipped and, " oh...! what the heck!"

I shouted.

my car had hit her and she fell on the road.

I jumped with fear out of the car and searched for her.