ch 5

she looked around to see how someone got here and kept it on her table. she kept everything inside the envelope and then put it on her bag.

it was her second day of " job searching."

she failed again. it was just alike her first day. she was followed. but today she ran a bit out of time.

she was scared of those stalkers and was afraid that she might die because she was broken and has no experience with any work.

she read the note again and wondered who must be the one who wrote to her.

who and why will someone give her so much of money?

and how someone else has her passport? these questions distracted her from his " job searching" job.

but just like her first day, this day too went worthless.

but this was not something she could give up. it wasn't just a thing that she should do, but also something that she needs to do.

when she went home, she found another note. she read it:

please, don't ignore these messages. go out of this country. your life is in danger.

she was already fatigue and on top of that another life threatening note. she was totally exhausted now. her burned house had become creepy for her now.

third day.

she was finding a job. it was already 3 pm. she has been searching since 7 am. she has not eaten  properly since days. she had to find, no matter what. she went to a publishing house in search of a job. she didn't have much hope as she had already  visited 2 publishing house already.

she went to the main boss's room.

           (Aine's narration)

" sir." I said confidently to get some attention.

" umm..yeah? who are you?" he asked.

" um..I'm Aine Suzuki and I need a job.." I said unconfidently.

" job? I'm sorry but we really don't need any employee now." he said.

I've heard that a lot. it shattered all my hopes. no..I just can't hear it anymore. no more. that's enough!

" please sir. it's really important. I assure you that I won't give you a chance to complain!" I said.

" it's okay..but there's no vacancy!" he said.

" sir, keep me as an extra employ. I'll do my best. " I assured him.

" best you say?..but..will you really be able to do? you seem like a university student. will you really be able to handle it? and even if you say " yes",  then how can I believe you?" he asked.

" I'll work free for one week sir. if you won't feel secure then you can dismiss me. I won't complain, i promise!" I said.though I didn't believe myself but I had to sway him because I really needed that job.

" okay then. you get the job only if you satisfy me.I'll be your boss Mr.ukyo and i will check your work. go to Mr. natsume ,  he'll tell you your job." he said.

his few lines made me so happy.

I went and Mr. natsume gave me few documents to edit. I can do it. I have to do it.

he told me to bring it the next day at evening.

I went to my home cheerfully. I completely ignored the one following me. nothing could make me sad now. when I reached home,  i did a small celebration for myself.