Actually Meeting Cameron

Bethany's POV

*knock knock*

Oh Cameron Dallas is here. I go downstairs and see the most gorgeous boy on earth. Nash introduces us.

"Cam, this is my sister Bethany. Bethany this Cameron my best friend. He is in MAGCON with me and Hayes."

"Nice to meet you Beth. Is it okay if I call you that?"

"Nice to meet you too. Yeah sure it's fine!"

"Okay. Come on Cam. Let's go play Call Of Duty." They walk upstairs to the game room. Leaving me to remember his gorgeous face. How can someone be that good looking? I run upstairs and put on a little perfume. Then I walk into the game room, where I see Nash and Cameron playing a game. They are so concentrated on that game, they don't even see or hear me walk in. I clear my throat and I see Nash push a few buttons. The game pauses and they look at me.

"Can I play?" I say with the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure." Nash says. He gets up and hands me a controller. I already know how to play because I always play with Nash. Cameron has not stopped looking at me. He's not even hiding the fact that he's looking at me. I just sit down and start playing the game.

*************************

By the time the games over, it's around 7:30. Cameron says he has to go home soon.

"Hey Zaria. Can I have your number?" He asks quietly. I run upstairs really quick to grab my phone, so we can exchange numbers. When I come back down, I hear Nash and Cameron talking.

"Dude, she's beautiful." Cameron says.

"Yeah well she's off limits. And you have a girlfriend." My world came crashing down. Of course he has a girlfriend. He's beautiful. I came downstairs before he could talk more about his girlfriend.

"Hey Zaria." We exchange phone numbers and he's gone before I know it. I don't know what his heavy feeling is, but I know it's not good.

|~authors note|

Aww poor Beth😝 poor Cameron has a gf but likes Bethany. Who do you think he will pick. Vote, comment, and follow. Also check out my other books please. Love you guys💞

|~Zaria🌻|