The Event pt. 1

Cameron's POV
I'm so happy that Bethany is coming to this event. But Catherine is coming as well. Catherine is my girlfriend. Ever since I met Bethany, I really don't know if I love Catherine anymore. But I shouldn't. It's so wrong of me and Catherine doesn't deserve it. I hate having these mixed feelings. They're terrible. I'm still rambling in my head when someone knocks on the door. Aaron gets up and gets it.

"Cam! It's Catherine!" He yells at me. CRAP!
************
Bethany's POV
I heard Aaron yelling "Cam! It's Catherine!" Hmm?? Whose Catherine? I guess a friend of Cameron's.

I start to get ready in a black long sleeve shirt that kinda goes up, light ripped jeans, and combat boots. I leave my hair natural, which is wavy, and head out of the bathroom. As soon as I'm out, I see Cameron and a girl kissing. Well more like making out.

My heart drops to me stomach. I can't breathe. It feels like someone just stabbed me in my heart. And I don't even know why. I just walked past them and put my other clothes in my suitcase.

"Whose ready for MagCon?!?!" Nash yells. Everybody cheers back but me.

"Ok Bethany...what we're gonna do it get the show started. Then were gonna introduce you and do the lipgloss dance, ok?" Nash told me.

"Got it!" I said with a smile. We headed into the van/limo that they had waiting for us. We then drove off to the event.
****************
Even though we were still outside, in the back, we could still hear screaming girls.

"They really love you guys!" I said to all of them.

"Well, what's not to like?" Matthew asked playfully.

"Oh your so full of yourself" I said joking back. Matt was really nice. We automatically became friends because we're so much alike.
**************************
Cameron's POV
I could not stop looking at Bethany and Matt talking. She was mine! Woah ok..where did that come from. I literally just growled in my head. What is wrong with me?

"Babe, what's wrong?" Catherine asked me, worry in her features.

"Huh?"

"You zoned out. I was trying to get your attention for like 5 minutes but you were completed zoned. What were you thinking about??"

"Oh nothing. I'm sorry babe." I apologized.

"It's alright, Cam" she said and smiled. We had to stay in the car because it wasn't time yet.

"Did you guys know that Bethany makes YouTube videos?" Nash asked all of a sudden. Bethany blushed. She looks so cute when she blushes. CAM SNAP OUT OF IT!! YOU LOVE CATHERINE!!

"Do you really?? That's so cool!" Matt asked her. I couldn't help but be jealous. He obviously likes her. Why do I feel this way. Catherine should be the only woman on my mind. She doesn't deserve any of this.

"Yeah I make a couple." She said shyly.

"How many subscribers do you have?" I asked suddenly breaking into the conversation.

"2,467,297" she shrugged.

"That's awesome!" Aaron said.

"Not as much as Nash"

"Doesn't matter. You are still up there. Congrats!" Matthew said, once again putting his two sense in. I growled in my head again.

I really need to stop this. No more Bethany. It's all about Catherine.

"Ok guys, show time!" Bart said, coming on the van/limo. Everybody cheered and we headed out towards the backstage.

"Wait here Beth...when we say your name, just come out, ok?" Nash told Bethany.

"Ok!" She said. We walked out on stage, to greet our fans.
~~
Bethany's POV
I am so nervous. Good thing I'm good at hiding emotions. But I have to do this, for Nash.

"Hey everybody!" I hear Aaron yell.

"We have a special guest!" Jack J yelled.

"Who happens to be my sister!" Nash yells.

"Welcome Bethany!" Cameron yells.

Show time.

I walk out on stage and everybody cheers. I smile at all of them and give Nash a hug.

"Hi guys!" I say into my microphone and wave. The crowd goes crazy. I wonder of any of them have watched my YouTube videos?!

Lipgloss plays and we start dancing like complete idiots. But we're having so much fun.
~~
A/N
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took sooooo long to write. I don't know when the next chapter will be up though😭😭 but remember to vote, comment, and follow. I love you guys💋
|Zaria🐝|