?

I wake up thinking that I am still at my house but I'm not. I have no idea where I am. Just looking around the room there are sharp objects on the walls. I try to get up but there are many restraints on me.

I hear something in the hallway or whatever is over there.

"This is where Mary Cortez is. You can go in if you want but don't do anything to her."

Why am I here? why do they want me hear?

The door opens slowly. There is a man there. I know I have seen this person before but I don't know where.

"Hello" he says

"Hello. Who are you?" I say.

"My name is Alex."

"Why am I here."

"I am not allowed to tell you by my boss."

"Well can you tell me if my mother is okay?"

"Yes I can she is fine. She is just being questioned."

Then he walks away but I then remember who he is. I recognize him from my dream. I guess that was a vision.

*************************************

I sit in the room for what feels like hours but it's actually just minutes before people come in. And I mean many people. They look at me like I am something that they had never seen before. I am just a regular girl that can see what's going to happen before it does.

I see that Alex is in the group. But something is different about him. He is not giving me that look like everyone else is. He just has a plain face like he is looked at something like this a million times. Which I am positive that he has seen a girl before.

"What do you want from me!" I say.

"An impatient one I see." Someone says.

Then I see her. The one who insulted me.

"Who are you?" I say to the lady. She comes closer to me.

"I am the director of this whole situation. But you can call me Alison." She says. "I think you should stop talking before I make you."

I stand down to the threat but I still have so many questions like why I am here? Where is my mother? What do I have to do with all this?