NYC

I wake to sun in my eyes. The warmth of the sun feels good compared to the night. I look around just seeing the car, I am alone. Its so nice just to hear the train. Wait a minute wheres Alex? I look around one more time to make sure I didn't just see him the first time.

"Hey" someone says when they enter the car. I can't make out who they are because of the light behind them. It's of course Alex.

"Hey" I say back to him.

"Beautiful morning today."

"Yeah. Where are we?"

"New York City."

"I've never been here before."

"Me either. We will just need to find a place to stay. The train will be stopping soon. I found out that they are taking every thing to a factory. No use to us but interesting. Not really but I got board."

"Yeah I think that's pretty easy to do if you are stuck on a train for hours. I slept cause I was able to lock the door from the inside last night."

"Good for you." I say in a sarcastic way.

The train comes to a stop. A very screechy stop. I haste that noise so much covering my ears.

"Ready to move?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

We jump off the train and start running until we get into an alley.

"So where do we want to start." I say.

°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry its so short but more to come later. Thanks for reading my story!