Six months earlier

As Logan a fifteen year old who was quiet and never did any thing wrong was looking at the wall when his parents came out of the doctors office his mum who was normally very happy and cheerful was trying to hold back her waterfall of tears his dad just staring into space as his mum sat Logan down and tried to tell him the news but she just couldn't do it it was way to painful for her to tell him. With tears now coming out of her eyes like water coming out of a hose in a shaky voice turned to him looked him in the eyes and cried out "Listen Logan you have lung cancer," as she finished the sentence she cried out loud and burst into tears that didn't stop till that night at home were Logan after spending the night in his room staring at the pictures of him and his friends and family. After doing that for about five hours he went to his parents and looked them in the eye and pleaded "Mum and dad I want to do something with my six months on this planet," with a extremely Stunned look on there face his parents looked at him for about five minuets before saying "Well what do you mean by that like just do something like go to the shops or something like that," they were clearly quit still stunned by this request. "No I want to first sell all my stuff and then I want to go traveling across your earth see every thing there is to see before I get the boot!" in a clearly quit surprised sounding voice that his parents had thought that he didn't mean that. "Son we love you but your not going to that the doctor said that could quite easily speed up the spreading of the cancer,"

"See if a care it's my life I'm gonna do what I want with it!" yelled Logan quite angry but trying to keep calm. " I have a list of things I Want to most I never will now but if u really love me you'll let me do the few things I can do" yelled Logan clearly trying to play the gilt cared. With Logan's parents now having their hands tied behind there back they had no choice but to say yes to Logan's last request.