Chapter 1: Fail?

Notice: Everything in this story is pure fiction, took place in Ancient China (Fiction Dynasty).

Ten years ago, Nan Yun tribe was wiped out in a single night. This tribe was named after a discovery which made the entire earth shake; male pregnancy is possible in this tribe's bloodline. There were only male in the tribe. Mostly these people breed with other people than their own. As long as the seed planted, baby would formed. To identify them, everyone could see with their naked eyes that every single one of them in that tribe has this one symbol under their right eyes. Unfortunately, everything became a tale that everyone gossip or talk about in their free time.

"This mission can't be fail. It's a top secret which can only be known to three people, if there's a fourth one, leave your head in my hand." A small folded paper was thrown to the direction of the man in black, standing with pure evil aura.

He caught the folded paper and bowed with both hands cup together, "Yes my lord, there won't be a 'fail' in my mission." The man in black said and excused himself through the window. In a matter of seconds, the figure vanished without a trace.

"Careful." The lord, who sat on the chair in the mid of the room, stood up, and whispered to himself.

The man in black continued his way to the imperial palace, which was the off limit ground to commoners. This man was known to all nobles in the capital city as Black Beast, the kind of beast that have no mercy when it came to killing. He killed many people in one swing of his sword without showing a shadow, it wasn't because he was a ghost but he was too fast to even had a shadow reflect under the moon. If everyone had to grade him amongst all of the assassin that has been famous for years, he got number one for sure.

His case of murdering people as an assassin has been rumored to his Majesty ears for decade, but there wasn't even one single person could beat nor capture this man. However, people still believed that; if there's a high mountain, there will have another higher mountain. And that quote was going through every mouth of the story teller around the capital city.

As Song Lei entered the bed chamber, he looked around and started to move toward the person who sleep on the bed, facing the wall. Song Lei took his dagger out of his sleeve and ready to position it on the abdomen of the man who was sleeping from behind, but that man turned around, almost caught Song Lei's hand. Song Lei moved back in a swift and charged again as he took the sword on his waist out of its shell. Without a weapon in hands, the man in his white outer robe moved to the side and pinned the one who intruded his sleep to the wall next to his bed. All the movement was happened in a swoosh moment and it ended in a blink of an eye. Song Lei tried to struggle out of his powerful opponent grip, but to his disappointment the man won't budge even a little.

"Who's the mastermind?" The voice that ring out those words were more  frightening than listen to some ghost singing. It was as if he doesn't answer the truth, he will die in an instant.

To betray his family? He better die than speak, after all if it wasn't because of his lord, he would have died long ago already. One life exchange another, fair enough. "Why should I tell?" He mocked the man.

"Are you tired of living?" Wang Ai added more pressure on the man wrists by using his internal force. And another blowed to his back which hurt the organs of the man in his grip.

A cough was heard throughout the room and blood was splashed on the wall, "Haha, do as you please. Kill me if you want, bastard." Looking down on assassin's loyalty? You should just kill them before asking questions because nothing will be answered even if you ask.

"Hah! You like to play this game? Two can play this game." As his voice was louder than before, it alerted the guard outside.

"Your majesty, is something the matter?" The guard asked as the others readied to charge in.

"Go to your pose, we can handle it *ourself." Wang Ai said as he turned back to face the back of the man in black.

Just then, Song Lei struggled again but was pushed onto the bed instead. He turned to take the sword he dropped on the floor, but was pinned down on the bed. He couldn't even move a single finger when his ball was caught in that man hands.

"W-What are you doing?" Song Lei was feeling terrible as the question got out and another hand touched his ass in a slow movement, moved up and down. Song Lei tried to move up from that man grasp, but was pulled down again and this time his pant under his rode was torn to shred.

"Haa... a man ass? This looks even more gorgeous than any women in our harem." Wang Ai said as his hands continued to travel from the butt to pull the mask of the man in black roughly, made him flinch in surprise.

Song Lei's heart thumped in horror when he got flipped, facing his target.

I'm going to kill you!

•••••••••••••
<Scheduled>
Update: 3-4 chapter/month.
(There isn't any specific time I will update the chapters in that one month, but the chapter will be up at least 3 in a month. So don't worry about it.)

Thank you for reading! Please, leave your vote and comment before exit this chapter if you like it. 🥰😘
-Spread_The_Yaoi