12

Tae pov
It's been one month since my birthday and promise that has passed.
I was in my bed reading comics. Then I heard someone oppen the door.

"tae hyung play with me" kookie said and I didn't want to refuse him because he was cute. So I agreed. It been one hour since we played the video games and I was tired.

"kookie I'm tired"  I said and he agreed with me too that he is tired too. I go to my room and lay down to my bed. I wanted to sleep because I had headache.

I was asleep about two hours and then I woke and go to Bathroom tiöo wash myself and when I was done. I saw my phone ringing and it was baekhyun hyung. I answered it.

"hello taetae"

"hi hyung" I said

"let's go to amusent park it's been awhile since we hangout" he said and agreed with him.

"I be there in 20min" he said and I said OK and we ended the call.

I put my clothe on me. After 20 min I was done and I looked at the window and it was baekhyun and he noticed me.

I go down and put on my shoes. Jin hyung approached me.

"where are u going tae" he asked

"I'm going with baekhyun hyung to amusent Park"  I said and he said ok

I go out and and we entered the car and drived to amusent. They had really fun there. They ate in the Mcdonald.

Bts pov

"Jin hyung I'm hungry" jimin and kookie said

"hmm, let's go to resturang we don't have food in the fridge" Jin said

"what about tae" jimin asked

"he is with baekhyun" Jin said and they nodded

They prepared their self's and drived to resturang.

TAE pov
We drived back home and I thanked baekhyun hyung for having fun. I opened the and there was no one. I go to kitchen to drink water.

I drink my water and saw a note there

The note

"we are out tae"
By Jin hyung

I go to my bed and lay down watching the ceiling. I remembered the past. Tears coming from my eyes.
'What if they abuse again' I thought
I shook myself from the thought
'They promised me  that they would never abuse me' I thought. I wiped my tears.

I go out from the room and noticed members watching movie without me.
'when did they come home and they didn't even come to my room to say that we are here' I thought and I go to room again I didn't want to disturb them.

I layed to my bed and fall asleep because I was tired from all of this.

_____
💜💜💜
Vote comment and follow me