16

Tae pov

Today is the day that we gonna have concert and now I'm in the backstage a stylist making my make up and now I'm existed to meet army.

We were done with our make up and now we are stage singing magic shop.
We were done with the song and now we are talking.

"ARE U HAVING FUN" I SCREAMED

"YES" army screamed.

"thank u for coming today and I'm really happy to meet u. I love u and purple💜💜" I said and did an aegyo and they screamed. I really missed our army.

Time skip

We were home and we ate food bc we were hungry and after an hour I was bored and I go to jimin. The other still didn't apologised to me.

" jimin-ah let's go to Park I'm bored"

"tae I'm tired I'm sorry" he said and I pouted.

I then get up and go to my room. Then I take my phone and called baekhyun hyung.

"hi bae-" he interrupted

"hi tae I'm busy right know I call u tomorrow" he said and hung up and I pouted then I decided to go alone.
I prepared myself and go downstairs

When I was in downstairs I looked at them all and didn't bother to say that I'm going out. I put my shoes and got out but I didn't even know that someone was watching.

HOBI pov
When he was downstairs he looked to all of us and ignored us not saying where he was going. I was staring at him while he was putting his shoes. I wondered where he was going.

I was sad bc I couldn't apologise to him now I know that he never going to forgive me if I said sorry to him

(a/n: I'm crying  I'm listening to so far away😭 sorry back to story)

TAE pov

I was in the park sitting in a chair while  looking in the sky.
I was remembering all the thing my hyung and kookie and they don't even apologise to me. I'm very lonely right know and its so dark outside. So I decided to go home I whipped my tears and got up.

When I was home jimin hyung  came to me.

"where were u I was worried about." he said while his both hand were in my both shoulders.

"sorry I was in the park" I said and smiled I have someone who is always worried about me and love me.

Then jimin hyung hugged me and I was shocked all of sudden

"don't do this again say wherever your going promise" he said and I hugged

"I won't and I promise" I hugged him back.

Time skip me and jiminie were watching a movie when someone opened the door and it was jhope i hide my behind jimin.

"what do u want" jimin said

"I want to apologise" he said and I didn't say anything

"tae let me explain myself" he said

"fine" I said

"alone" he said and jimin looked at me and I nodded.

"I wait u in my room" he said and I nodded.

Jimin looked at hobi hyung and got out.

Then he goes closer to tae and sitt beside him on the bed and it silent 5 min

"tae I'm sorry I kicked and punched u and I promised u to not abuse u again and I failed again I forgot the promise and this time I want to promise u that I won't abuse u and Ik u can't forgive me but pls forgive me" he said and teared up

"I can't... I can't forgive u I'm sorry" I said got out from the room closing the door.

"I'm sorry again"

I was in jimin room crying in his shoulders.

" I couldn't even at his face he was crying and it maked cry too and I didn't forgive him" I said

"it's OK tae it's OK it be allright" he said

After 10 min I  fall asleep in his shoulders.

And jimin lied me in the bed and they fall asleep

HOBI pov

It's all my fault why did I do that in the first place. I'm sorry again. Why did I even forget the promise in the first place.
Im sorry again forgive me pls.
And then I fall asleep from crying.
------------
Hello hope u enjoy
Pls comment and vote and follow
I purple u💜💜