Clubbing with Harry

*Amazon ' s POV*

"Louis I swear to the universe, if you don't give me back my f***ing heels, I'm going to hang you by your suspenders!" I yelled after Louis , who ran down the stairs. I was going clubbing tonight with Harry and was in the process of getting ready,when SOMEONE stole my shoes. I bolted out of my room only to be knocked to the ground by a certain curly haired boy. "Love why aren't you dressed yet we are leaving in 5?" He asked looking down at me. I got to my feet and was about to explain, when Liam screamed "LOUIS WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?!?!" Harry looked at me knowingly and followed me downstairs. We entered the living room in just enough time to see Niall on the floor laughing, Liam sprawled out on the couch crying, Zayn with a terrified expression plastered on his face , and Louis in my heels prancing around. I could hear Harry laughing behind me. I smirked and took a picture on my phone. You will never live this one down Lou. After taking the picture, I tapped on Lou's shoulder. "B**** those shoes do not go with that top." I joked. "Girl you is crazy. These shoes obviously match my eyes." Lou stated in a fake ghetto voice. "Your eyes are blue not grey you dummy." I said rolling my eyes. He gasped running into the kitchen, leaving the shoes behind. I quickly put them on. I noticed that the others had calmed down. "I'm ready ,when you are." Harry stated. "What time will you guys be back?" Daddy Direction asked. "You know how Amazon can be, so I say 4a.m at the earliest." Harry said. I smack his arm. "Don't act like you don't enjoy it." I joked. Liam rolled his eyes. "Just be safe, and Harry watch her." He said before walking up to his room. I swear, you get arrested 1 time for "accidentally" stalking Channing Tatum and they treat you like a 6 year old. The nerve of some people. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Harry grabbed my hand and started towards the door.

☆3 hours later☆

*Harry's POV*

Amazon and I are currently at the club. I'm kinda afraid to drink because let me tell you drunk Harry can be a little um....unpredictable. I also have to keep an eye on little Ms. YOLO. "Hazzzzzaaa!!!!" O dear lord....."Harry come dan- has your hair always been curly?" Amazon asked. I laughed. "Not now and yes my hair has always been curly." I answered. I should probably get her home before she does something stupid. " Hey Ama- WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?!?" I screamed when I noticed she was stripping out of her dress. "IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE SO I MUST TAKE OFF ALL MY CLOTHES!" She song as she continued to pull on her dress. I grabbed her hand before she could get it past her chest. "It's time to go." I said sternly. I am turning into Liam. She stared at me for a few seconds before I felt her lips on mine. It took me awhile to register what was happening. I felt my eyes close as I deepened the kiss. 'THIS IS WRONG SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!' The voice in my head screamed, but I just couldn't. I dragged my tongue along her bottom lip. She instantly opened and our tongues fought. She pulled away much to my dismay. "We can go now." She said. I stood there trying to wrap my mind around what had just happened.

I ,Harry Styles, had just taken advantage of my intoxicated best friend.