Airplane Ride

*Harry's POV*

☆2 weeks later☆

Today is the day we leave for Malibu. I have been excited ever since Amazon accidentally said she wanted to go especially with me. We haven't really had one-on-one time, but I'm going to change that. We are currently boarding the plane, and guess who is my plane buddy, yep that's right Amazon. We are taking our private jet. We are in the back right behind Liam and Niall. Zayne is beside us, which leaves Lou in front of him. Amazon decided to sit by the aisle. I tried to get her to sit by the window, but she is too stubborn, so the h*** with it.

Once we were in the air, Amazon put her Beats on and shut her eyes. I was contemplating whether or not to grab her hand. I decided to go for it. I slipped my hand in her warm and soft one. She slowly turned to face me. She intertwined our fingers and layed her head on my shoulder. I soon heard quiet angelic snores leave her slightly parted lips. I stared at her to the point that Zayne had to tell me to stop because and I quote, " it is bloody creepy." I rested my head against the back of the seat and was soon consumed by sleep.

*Amazon's POV*

I was awaken by the sound of a camera going off. I peeled my eyelids apart only to be met with a smirking Liam, Niall, and Louis. I groaned. What are you 3 looking at. " Just taking a picture of the couple to be." Lou said in a duh tone like it was the most obvious thing ever. I rolled my eyes, hiding my face to conceal the blush that was creeping onto my face.If only they knew how much I wish that was true.