Part 1: Picture Day & Food

Fuck yeah,

So it was picture day. And I had to wait a while. But when it was my turn, and I went to the camera guy, he said "SIT UP STRAIGHT. LOOK OVER THERE. TILT YOUR HEAD. AND SMILEEEE."

When I tilted my head. He said "the other way"

I sighed. And slapped him. In the balls. With a knife. And then, told him, "Fuck you, and have a nice day."

So when I went back to my classroom. And they made us copy something. And now I'm waiting to go to lunch.

Now I'm here. It smells like piss.

My friend, tried to be a bad ass down the stairs. She failed horribly. And busted her ass. I swear I didn't push her, or did I. I don't know anymore. I only remember tapping her. And hitting her. And kicking her. But that doesn't count.

She fell by herself I swear. When she fell, she moaned. That turned me on. I slightly rapped her when she was down. It felt nice. I think she liked it, she smiled. She grabbed my penis. IT HURT. But I enjoyed it.

Writing this, makes me feel turned on. In fact I am moaning. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The food here is terrible. Tastes like shit. But I must eat it. My parents say "EAT FOOD IN YER SKOOL. YOU AINT GONNA EAT SHIT HEAH."

I like food though. Like pizza and chocolate. Maybe cheese. PIZZA!

-illuminaticonfirmed