Chapter 2

(In The Story)

*Hira Was Heading To New York, City Central Park Zoo Because She Heard That Her Friend Kali Has a New Job at New York, City Central Park Zoo, Hira Doesn't Really Like Zoo Animals Mostly Because They're Just There To Be Just Look At And That's It, There's Nothing Special About Zoo Animals*
Max Goof's Voice:Wait, Wait

(Outside of The Story)

Hira:What?
Max Goof:You Hate Zoo Animals?
Hira:Actually I Used To Hate Them But Now I Do
Phineas:Let Me Guess, This Story Is About You And The Zoo Animals?
Hira:Yes

(In The Story)

*Anyways, Hira Went Inside And Saw Her Friend, Kali*
Hira:Hey, Kali!
Kali:Huh? Oh Hi, Hira!
Hira:Okay I Know That I'm Not a Zoo Animal Lover, But I Wanna Visit You
Kali:Of Course, As Usual *Rolls Her Eyes*
Hira:What?
Kali:Every Job I Have Your Only Here To Visit Me And Nothing Else, Just Me, Hira Have You Ever Been Stuck to Be With Something You Hate The Most On Something That No One Will Let It Out?
Hira:No And It Will Never Happened
Kali:Just Thinking About It, I'm Always Fired And You Never Help Me On Any Job, So This One I'm Making Sure That I Don't Lose This One, And I'm Expecting You To Help Me Okay Even Though You Don't Work Here, I'm Going To Make Sure That I Don't Lose This Job! *Leaves to Get Back to Work*
Hira:*Sighs* She's Right, I'm Always Getting Her Fired
*Hira Walked Behind The Wall So No One Will See Her*
Hira:Maybe It's Better If I Didn't Come And Made Her Upset And I --- *Fainted*

.....

*Later That Night*
*The Central Park Zoo Is Closed For Tonight, And Hira Was Still There Fainted*
*Just Then a Lion Came And Saw Hira*
Unknown Lion:Whoa!, I Never Seen a Human Still In The Zoo Before I Better Hide Her Before The Other Zoo Animals Sees Her
(Can You Guess Which Lion That Is)
*The Lion Hide Hira In a Sound Proof Bathroom*

.....

*The Zoo Animals Left The Zoo (a Lion, a Giraffe And a Hippo)*
*The Soundproof Bathroom Door Opened And Hira Came Out*
Hira:Ugh!, Who Put Me In a Bath Roo --- *Sees That The Zoo Animals Had Escaped The Zoo* Oh No, I Gotta Get The Zoo Animals Back Before Kali Gets Fired!
*Hira Is Currently Holding Her Newborn Daughter (Who's Sleeping Right Now)*
*Hira Left To Find The Escaped Zoo Animals*

Chapter 2 Ended.

Kali Harpercops Is From AdventureGirl5