Chapter 1

5 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 5 years now and my kids are all grown up well all except Conner and Miley because Conner is 5 years old but looks about 8 years old and Miley was born human so she is only 5 years old but she is very weak so she stays in her room all of the time unless I need her and so in 2 weeks time I am calling all the covens and wolves back to my castle to go over the rules of my world just like I said I would and so right now I am in my thrown room sitting on my thrown beside EJ and Renesmee just talking to each other but I didn't know where Conner was so I said hey kids where's your brother and then I looked at Renesmee and she said mommy I don't know maybe in his room and then I looked over to one of my guards it was Curtis.

I said go check Conners room please and he said yes mistress and he left and then I looked at EJ and I saw his face was looking weird so I said EJ sweetie do you know where your brother is and EJ said mommy he told me not to say I can't and I said Edward Jacob you tell me were your brother is right now and he looked terrified and he said mommy I'm sorry I lied to you he went outside the gates into the woods he wanted to be along and I said oh my god EJ how could you not tell me he could be in danger and EJ said I'm sorry mommy really.

I said yeah I now now go to your room please and EJ said but mom and I said GO NOW and just like that he ran out of the thrown room and up to his room and then I looked at Renesmee and I said baby girl can you please go and stay in your room where you will be save at least until I find Conner and she said yes mommy I promise and I said good girl thank you and Renesmee said your welcome mommy and walked out of the thrown room and ran to her room upstairs and then I looked at Mark, Jack, Bill and Tom and I said go and search the woods as fast as you can please and bring my boy back and the 4 of them said yes mistress and ran out the thrown door and then I knew it was time so I grabbed my phone and I phoned around all of the vampire covens saying that they needed to be at the castle between the next 2 days or they would be dead and then I phoned around all the wolf packs.

I said the same thing to them as I said to the vampire covens and I left the Cullen's and my old pack and friends until the very end and so once I'd phoned the oft her wolves and vampire I typed Carlisle's number into my phone and it rang and rang and then finally someone answered it and I said hello it's queen Bella who may I ask am I speaking to and then a voice said this is Carlisle nice to talk to you again and I said yeah I wish I could say the same and then Carlisle said why you ringing Bella and I said well it's time for you and your coven to come to the castle and Carlisle said Bella we still have 2 weeks.

I said yeah I know but I need you and the pack here before everyone else I need something from you all before hand and Carlisle said sure Bella we will leave straight away are you telling the wolves or do you want me to and I said you do it I can't talk to them not after talking to you and Carlisle said yeah ok me and my coven and pack should be at the castle by tomorrow noon and I said ok see you then and I said yeah ok and hung up and as I did Mark, Jack, Bill and Tom came in with Conner and I also saw a little girl about 3 or 4 years old beside Conner she was hitting into conner's side.

I said as I looked at my guards what the hell is this and Jack said well mistress when we found Conner he had the girl with him and when we told him we were there to bring him home again he said he would leave without the girl so we either had to bring her or leave them both and I said yeah ok you did the right thing thanks you may go and all of the guards left but as they left Curtis walked into the thrown room I said go get my kids please and he said yes mistress and left the room again and then I looked at Conner and I said do you want to explain yourself mister and Conner looked sad and said I'm sorry mommy I'm sorry I went off on my own I just wanted to see the outside because I had never seen it before.