Chapter 2

Bella's pov

When I woke up I was it was at least 11:30 and so I jumped out of bed and I got dressed and once I was dress I turned myself back to my vampire and then I went over to my door and opened it and just as I was leaving my room Mark, Tom and Curtis walked up to me and said morning mistress did you have a good sleep and I said yes boys I did could you both please do me a favour and wake all of my kids up please and tell them when they are ready to meet me in the thrown room and Curtis said sure mistress does that include Miley mistress.

I said as I thought about it yes please get either Renesmee or EJ to carry her please and Mark said yes of course mistress and I said thank you and walked away and kept walking until I got to the thrown room I opened the door and walked into the room and over to my thrown and once I got to it and sat down Timmy walked into the thrown room and said sorry mistress to disturb you but there is a coven of yellowed eyed vampires and a pack of wolves at the front door asking to see you and I rolled my eyes and puffed and said always early.

Timmy said mistress what shall I do with them and I said just tell them to wait they are way to early tell them I'm way to busy to see them now and they will have to wait until they set time and Timmy said yes mistress and left the thrown room and shut the door and as he did I was just thinking about how every time I asked for something from the Cullen's and the pack they never did it in time and now that I'm there queen they have no choice and after a couple of minutes of thinking the thrown door opened again and in stepped Mark, Tom and Curtis with my kids behind them all and as soon as Miley saw me she nearly jumped out of Renesmee's arms to get to me but before she could I jumped off of the thrown chair and ran over to her and grabbed her and she just laughed and said mama catch me.

I smiled and said baby don't do that again your not like your brothers and sister you know that right and she said yeah I know mama I just wish I was I'm sorry and I said that's ok baby and I walked back up to my thrown and sat down with Miley on my knee and then once I sat down with Miley I saw little Sofia crawl her way over to me and once she got over she stopped and looked up at me and she just lifted her arms indicating she wanted to sit on my knee too and so I moved Miley onto my left knee and then I lifted Sofia up off of the ground and onto my knee and when I did she hugged me and said thank you mama.

I just smiled and hugged her back while still holding onto Miley and said once she let go of me your welcome sweetie pie and then when I looked back up to the others Conner said momma who are they pointing to Natalie and Aaron and I said pointing to them both well EJ, Renesmee and Conner this is Natalie and that is Aaron they are Sofia's brother and sister and they are also joining this family because I think they deserve to live a good life like we do and I can give them that ok.

EJ said ok mommy and then Renesmee said does this mean that we have another brother and sister momma and I said yes baby it does is that ok and Renesmee said yes momma of course and then I realised Conner hadn't said anything so I looked over to him and I said Conner sweetie are you ok with this and he said yes mommy of course I am I love having brothers and sisters it's just what about the vampires and wolves they all might be upset with you having more kids.

I said yeah well that's why I'm giving up my position as queen in 2 weeks time when all the vampires and wolves gather at the castle for the new rules and then all 8 of us are moving back home to forks and then EJ, Renesmee and Conner all gasped and Conner said but momma you love this job and I said yeah well I love you all more and I want you all to be safe and EJ said well mom if that's what you want we will follow you all the way right guys and then all of my kids even Natalie, Aaron and Sofia said yeah and I then said good because I have invited all the Cullen's and my pack here to tell them and they are waiting on me so I think I need to bring them in so if you all wouldn't mind going to your rooms for a bit while I talk to the about what's going to be happening and all the kids said yes mom or yes momma.

I said ok thank you and then I said Renesmee, Natalie could you both please bring Miley and Sofia back to there rooms please and then both girls said sure mom and walked up to me and Natalie took Miley and Renesmee took Sofia and then all the kids left the thrown room and as they did I looked over to Mark, Tom and Curtis and said go with them and stay with them please until this is over with and the 3 said yes mistress and left the room and then I shouted TIMMY COME HERE PLEASE and just like that he was in the thrown room in a split second and said yes mistress and I looked at him and said you may bring in the vampires and the wolves now please and Timmy said sure mistress and left the thrown room to go get them.

Did you like it. Review and comment