Important Messages (please Read)

Hi guy's so before I start the story I just wanted to run somethings by you guy's it won't take long so don't worry ...

So first of all , I just wanted to thank you guy's for reading my story .It really means a lot to me .

Secondly , I'm really sorry if there is any grammatical Errors and spelling mistakes. I know that it can annoy some people but I'll try my very best to like make sure there isn't but if there is please tell me so I  can fix it . 

Third, Some of The  characters for this story is non fiction . And no they aren't celebrities . They are my everyday people Which I love  . 

Fourth , If you guys have any questions that you wanna ask . Just ask away . I won't be rude or anything . 

Fifth , If you guy's are curious about my age just know I'm older than 12 so don't worry about me being underage . 

Sixth , I want this story to be a safe place where anyone can come and read and feel safe and is not afraid to say what they want to say . Because they are afraid that they will be judge . None of that .Everyone should feel comfortable  and safe here .

Seven ,This story will have LGBT people in there too . And as I said I want everyone who read my story to feel comfortable so whether your straight or LGBT I just want you to feel comfortable reading my story .

Eight , I'm a very emotional  person . I may came off sweet but please be  very gentle with me. And by gentle I don't mean anyone should like baby me up and all that . I mean don't leave no hateful comments or hate on anyone because that can be hurtful and you don't no what that person is going through in real life . And that's not only for me that for the readers and the other writers so yeah think before you speak .

Nine , So I  didn't tell you guy's my age but If you didn't guess . well I go to high school so that means projects and projects pile up and me everyday   and I'm not a very organize person so  I don't really do them on time so . If I don't update quick well you know why .

Ten, And we are here at the last one I really hope That wasn't long because I said it wouldn't be long but if it was I'm sorry. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this story and yeah ....

                                          By the way thank you for listening to me rant.

                                                 I love you guy's