Izuku Miodriya

I am an 18 year old boy who is a famous dancer known over the whole world. it all started when I was 15 years old. I went to a dancing and singer school named UA it's one of the best schools in the country. In my whole life, I always wanted to become a dancer. I loved seeing people dance and I wanted to try. when I sometimes danced on the street people came to me and said that I was so good that the recommended me to begin on UA.

I took the exam and got in. I learned everything there. one day when I was Dancing on the street someone took a video of me dancing and published it. I got even more shocked when the video went viral. every time when I went to street dance people started to look at me and cheering me on. people started noticing me and wanted me to perform on stage for thousands of people. I could take with me some people up with me. so I did. one of my best friends. Uraraka and my boyfriend Todoroki. we all three danced up there and everyone loved us.

I am 18 years old now but I look so much younger because I am so short. My boyfriend says that I am cuter this way. but I want to become taller. I and my boyfriend have been together in 2 and a half year now and I am very happy being with Todoroki. he's so sweet and I love him. but that was before this happened...

I was asked to dance in a cafe to a friend of mine, her name is Asui Tsuyu. she is really sweet and a good friend of mine. I would help her out in any way I could. so performing in her cafe wasn't hard or anything like that. 

Her shop is famous because of the good food she makes. and she has been in many magazines too.

the clock was 11 pm and then the cafe is a bar for people at night. She was the bartender and was now going to introduce me so that I could go and dance. I started to dance to the music I had chosen and I got help from some back dancers.

people started to clap and cheer me on and all. I got a little embarrassed about it. then I saw I guy that has blond spiky hair. he looked so hot. But I just went down from the stage and started to walk to Asui. she gave me a drink and told me that I was really good.

asui: "wow Midoriya it's like every time I see you dance it's like seeing an angel."

deku: "hehe....thanks Asui. that means a lot to me." and gave her a smile.

we talked a lot, then I went home and got to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of that blond boy. then when I was ready to take a shower I saw something I hoped was fake. I saw on my phone that one of my fans had sent me a video, I looked at it and it was my boyfriend who kissed someone in a bar. my boyfriend made out with some stranger. I asked one of my fans wich bar it was. then they gave me the bar and I grabbed my keys and went to my car and drive to the bar. quickly. I was so angry. I could feel my face burn of rage. I couldn't believe it. then Uraraka called me.

on the phone:
Uraraka: "hey, deku did you see the video. that one of your followers took. in a bar?"

deku: "yea I saw it, and I am heading to the bar right now."

Uraraka: "WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS, WAIT ON ME, I WILL COME WITH YOU. WERE ARE YOU NOW?"

Deku: "I am at xxx."

Uraraka: "Ok wait at me I am there right now."

deku: "ok."

while I waited on Uraraka. all I could think of was him. all our memorize together. when we went on the stage to dance or the time when we started to date.