My cousin

deku:

when I saw the SMS that Uraraka sent me. I was in shock. why would Todoroki change school? he loves UA. and Dancing. I started thinking it was because of me. that he changed school. maybe he couldn't face me on the practice and then changed the school. maybe it was his father.

"Stop it deku. stop thinking about Todoroki." I can't think about him. I broke up with him. I looked at the clock and saw that it was known to get a little late. so I started to make food. I wanted to make katsu-don since I just want it. I looked in the fridge and I saw that we didn't have all the ingredients. so I took on my jacket and went out with my key and wallet. and locked the door to my apartment and went to my car.

I started the car and was driving to the supermarket to buy the ingredients. when I was standing outside of the supermarket and was on my way out of the car. I saw kacchan, I was happy and was supposed to go to him. but then I saw him With a girl. she was blond and had a school uniform on. she had heard arm around kacchan's arm. and smiled at him. "Is he cheating on me. No deku, maybe it's his little sister our cousin."

kacchan:

omfg, I got home and I got a fucking call from the old hag saying that I had to watch out for my cousin since she has never been to Japan. I didn't have a damn choice. but it's just that she is just so clingy and annoying. God, damn it if I had a power I wished that it was explosion so that I could explode hair face off. but I can't. her name is toga or something close too it.

We started walking to a supermarket and was going to buy something good to eat since I had to make that stupid girl something too. we started walking and I looked at a car that was with the supermarket, it was Deku's. wonder what he is doing here. he is still in the car. that's weird. I said to the annoying girl that she could wait for me.

when she nodded her head. I started to walk to deku's car. when I was right with the car door Deku's side and all I started to knock on his car window. I could see throw the window that deku got scared of my suddenly appearing. he started to open his car door and rais up and gave me a smile and I hugged him. he hugged back. he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled at him when he did that.

kacchan: "hey deku, what are you doing here?"

deku: "hey kacchan, I wanted to make katsu-don but I didn't have all the ingredients so here I am. But what are you doing here kacchan?"

kacchan: "well you see the old hag told me I had to watch out for my cousin so I thought that I could buy something to eat."

deku: "oh, so that girl is your cousin?" did deku say while looking at her. and then back at me.

kacchan: "yep, that's her. she is really annoying. and clingy too. I want to explore her face but I can't." did I say. he just giggled off what I said. I couldn't help but grin at him. he was so damn cute. I wanted to be with deku, not that stupid girl. then I come up with a good Idea. "hey, deku do you want to eat with me and toga? since you haven't eaten yet."

deku: "A-are you sure that it is ok for me to join you?"

kacchan: "don't sweat it, babe, just come with us. so that I can talk to someone that I want to talk to. I don't want to be alone with that girl, she is weird. and I need to be with my cute boyfriend." I watched his face turn red. he looked even cuter when he was embarrassed. my adorable cinnamon roll.

deku: "ok sure, I want to be with you too, kacchan." he said that we could drive to his house. I agreed. but I said the only reason that I would set in the car is if I was the one drive. he first told me that he was going to drive, but then he gave in and gave me his car key. and I just smirked at him. then I looked at toga. and called her over to us.