Chapter 1: Ulendor High

Zach stepped on to the campus of Ulendor Highschool ready for his first day at a new school when already things started to get weird.

Okay so there are a couple of things you should know about Zach before any more of the story is told. First, Zach's full name is Zachariah Teleafian. Second, he's tall with silver-white hair that covers his left eye witch is grey in color, his right eye is ice blue. He's fourteen. He lives alone and is  night owl. And also is antisocial and shy.

A girl ran past him giggling with, wait what? Cat ears?! Zach shook his head. It must be my imagination he thought.

Zach walked to what appeared to be the main building. Opening one of the doors he found that inside there were lots of people sitting in seats that all faced a center stage in an auditorium layout.

Zach didn't like the idea of sitting by the large groups of people, so he found a seat on the outskirts with barely any people nearby. A little while after he sat down, a girl sat beside him, she looked the same age as him with a small frame. She was also wearing a dark blue dress and had shorter black hair with a bright blue streak in it.

She was looking around as if she just escaped from someone she didn't like then she started when she realised that Zach was looking at her. "M-my name's Allison. Allison Grace. What's yours?" she asked shyly.

"Zach," he replied. Zach now saw that her eyes were blue.

"It's nice to meet you, Zach," Allison said. Her shyness was slowly dying out and she was relaxing a bit more Zach noticed. "Do you happen to know what we're supposed to be doing?"

"I think we're supposed to wait until the principal comes or something," Zach answered. "I'm new here so I don't really know what we're supposed to be doing either."

Allison looked surprised at that. "I'm new here too," she said.

"I did figure that much out when you asked me that question."

Allison's face went red at that and she looked down. "S-sorry..."

"It's okay-" Zach was cut short of what he was going to say when the microphone on the stage was being tested.