Chapter 4: Weirdness Begins

Zach wakes when something heavy jumps on him. Upon opening his eyes he finds that it is Dai. "Oh! You're awake now," Dai exclaims." We tried waking you up in more conventional ways like saying your name and shaking you, but that didn't seem to work."

"You must be a heavy sleeper," Lukas remarked.

No dip, Sherlock. Zach thought to himself.

"We got you up so that way we could all go see what our classes are together," Kai explained.

"Okay jus' gimmea second or two to get fully awake, and get dressed," Zach said. Still half asleep.

     ***************************************************************************************

When they got their papers on what classes they were supposed to take Zach was surprized to find that the classes weren't what was usual to him, of course there was the four main courses, but the it was the classes in between he thought were odd. They were weapon crafting, combat training, and weaknesses of monsters.

"Uhm... What are these?" Zach questioned while pointing at the previously mentioned classes.

"Did you not know why you're here?" Lukas inquired.

Zach shook his head."All I know is that I was transferred here."

Lukas explained everything that Zach missed in the speech that the Principal gave. Such as that Ulendor Highschool is a high school built for those gifted in the art of fighting things, weather it be human or monster, but it's main cause is for the protection of citizens from the latter.

"How did you not know any of this? Principal Fawn said all of this in his speech," Dai said.

"I may have slept through what he said..." Zach replied.

"Oh well, lets go meet our teachers then. Shall we?" Kai asked already walking towards the main building.

After they arrived they had to split up because of the times their classes were Dai and Kai went down a corridor going left, Lukas went down the one to the front, Zach the left.