Chapter 5: Combat Training

As soon as Zach walked in to the gym he realized that this'd be a tougher version of P.E., that might require to knock one or two people out.

During exercises one girl got hurt pretty bad and the teacher requested that someone go help her to the nurse's office. No one offered their help and to Zach it seemed that the majority of the class didn't like her.

" I will!" Zach shouted raising his hand and taking on the responsibility. Not caring in the least bit about the chilling stares he was getting.

Once Zach had the golden-blonde girl leaning on him for support he walked out into the hallway with her. While he was looking for the sign that said which way the nurse's office was the girl mumbled something that sounded similar to 'thank you'.

When they got to the nurse's office there wasn't anyone in the room which made Zach extremely uncomfortable. Zach set the girl down on one of the beds and nearly jumped when the girl's breathing was interrupted with the question,"What's your name?"

"Oh, aah, it's Zachariah, you can just call me Zach though..." Zach responded trying to hide his blushing face from her eyes.

"My name's Sabrina, but you can call me Bunny," Bunny said. "Thank you for helping me, most other people wouldn't have done that."

"I noticed, but why wouldn't they?"

"Probably because of the rumors that have been following me around since 7th grade, about how I'm whore and a skank."

"I'm guessing those rumors aren't true."

Looking astonished Bunny asked," What makes you guess that?"

"Just by looking at you I can tell there isn't anything about you that relates to those things."

It was now Bunny that was hiding her blushing face," You're the only person that has ever said that to me... Thank you."

Zach nodded and stood up.

"You should probably get going before rumors about us start spreading, and because you don't want to miss class."

"Yeah, okay," Zach waved goodbye to Bunny as he walked out the door.

Nothing much else happened that hour other than a couple of sparring matches and rope climbing.