4

"Atticus James" I scold the young child as he splashed the bath water yet again. He looked up at me and glared before going to splash again but I give him a threatening look which made him put his hand back into the water. He was in a grumpy mood and I wasn't having it. I reach into the bath and finish bathing the child before pulling the plug. I stand up and grab the towel from the rack before lifting Atticus out of the bath and wrap the towel around his naked body.

Toby was currently asleep in her crib next door and I was hoping she'd stay asleep for at least another hour so I could get Atty sorted before having to deal with her. She has been teething so it will be difficult to deal with them both in shit moods. I place Atty down on the ground and finish drying him before I hang the towel back up and lead the child to his bedroom. "Sit down on your bed" Atty nodded and walked over to his bed while I walk over to his wardrobe and grab out a suitable outfit for dinner tonight. Once I gathered an outfit I walk over to Atticus and help him get dressed in denim skinny jeans, white long sleeved shirt and a black hooded sweatshirt since it was going to be a bit chilly tonight.

"Put some socks on while I go get your sister" I tell the four year old when I hear Toby cry from next door. Atty let out a grumble and headed over to his sock draw while I walk out of the bedroom and into Toby's room next door to see she was laying in bed crying her eyes out. I turn the light on and head over to the baby who settled down as she noticed me. "Hey baby" I say as I reach down and lift the baby girl out and place her against my chest to try and soothe her. I sway to the side slightly as she calmed down and soon enough she was just laying in my arms with a thumb in her mouth.

I smile down at her as I walk over to the change table and lay her down which she didn't seem to like but I quickly grabbed her elephant blankie from her crib and placed it on her chest which calmed her instantly. While she was distracted I undressed her and changed her diaper before getting her dressed in something warm, but comfortable. "Atty be careful" I tell the young boy as he ran into the bedroom with his socks on properly which I was quite surprised about. I lift Toby up and squat down beside Atticus and lift him up in my other arm before walking out of the bedroom and carry both children downstairs. I walk straight into the loungeroom and place Atty on the couch. Toby was in need of a bottle so I carry her into the kitchen and get one from the fridge and give it to her as I walk around getting things ready and cleaning up a little bit.

-

I turn the car off and get out before I was jumped on which scared the shit out of me, the person gets off me and I turn around to see Louis which brought a grin to my face. Standing behind Lou were the 3 other one direction members. Tonight was there first concert after the death of Niall and Charlie so it was apparently going to be massive. The kids and I were attending in support to the lads but we were meeting at this restaurant for dinner first. I greet all the lads before getting Atticus out and pass him to the lads so they could say hello to the youngster before getting the capsule out of the car that held the baby girl.

Almost immediately the lads swarmed around Toby and I making me chuckle. "You can hold her inside" they all whined but nodded their heads as we headed into the restaurant. The lads had already been inside so they lead the way to the back where there was a private room. I place the capsule on the table and unbuckle her before passing her to Harry who happily accepted her. I take a seat at the table and look around the room to see everybody except Lou and Atty. "Where's Atticus?" I question as I go to get up but I was pushed back down. "Lou took him to the bathroom" I let out a sigh and nod my head just as the door to the private room opened and in ran Atticus with Lou following behind making me chuckle.

"Lukey save me!" Atty squealed as he ran to me, I lift him up as he jumped at me and held him still and motion Lou to come closer before he attacked the toddler with tickles. Dinner flew by fast and before I knew it I was backstage with the two kids as the lads sung their hearts out on stage. At the back of the stage there was a screen set up and it was playing videos of Niall which included Charlie in some videos which honestly made me break down. Atticus was jumping up and down in front of me with noise cancelation headphones on watching his uncles sing and dance on the stage. Toby was currently in my arms drinking a bottle with her own headphones on and she didn't really care what was going on.

It was nearing the end of the concert and I was currently getting looks from the lads as they tried to get me onto the stage. "As tonight is a tribute to Niall and Charlie, we could like to bring out 3 people that have been very strong during the last few months" Zayn said to the crowd as Harry and Liam walked over to me and the kids. Harry picked up Atty and Toby and well Liam picked me up and carried me onto the stage.

"For those who don't know these two cuties are Niall and Charlie's children. 4 year old Atticus and 8 month old Toby" the crowd cheered as Harry introduced the kids. Atticus was now on the ground hiding behind Louis. Liam placed me down on the ground and as soon as my feet hit the floor Atty ran striaght over to me, i lift him up and into my arms which resulted in some 'aww's' from the crowd. I let out a chuckle and rock back and forth a little bit. "And lastly this other cutie over here is Luke, Charlie's younger brother who now has full custody of the kids. In support of this we are giving all funds from this concert to these guys to help out" my mouth dropped as I looked at Louis as he spoke. The funds from this concert would be close to a million dollars, if not more. "Thank you" I say as Harry brought me into a hug being careful of the two children in between us, it wasn't long before the rest of the lads joined in as all the fans in the audience screemed.