Chapter 1

The Sadaime Kazekage was considered the strongest of the Kazekage's. His bloodline limit Iron Sand, which worked simply to an awesome effect was renowned. His chakra was magnetic and only seemed to work best for magnetic black iron
sand. He could use almost a ton of the stuff and he was quite amazing. He used practically all the moves the jinchuriki to Ichibi used.

He became a Suna nin when he was about 18 because at the time he was doing merc work and really didn't feel like running around anymore. His skill as a ninja developed once he got his hands on all the resources a ninja village had to offer for a ninja. He rocketed through the ranks. Quickly becoming a high ranked jounin and soon
Kazekage.

It was amazing that he did due to his beginnings in
Suna and the anonymity concerning his lineage. They knew he had a bloodline but where did it come from, how old was it since there was no records of iron sand users in documents from the warring clans era, and did the Sadaime even have one? So many questions about the man who went by his first
name only. 

Shigure.

But he did have a clan. They were different. And during Shigure's time, they were doing pretty bad. Their name Tetsuda. And their bloodline was maybe the most diverse. The first part was control of iron sand, there were two types of iron sand users the brutish types who can use mass destructive hijutsu with ease but the one with less chakra requirement was hard and vice versa. The second level was body oriented, many Tetsuda clansmen could turn their bodiesinto iron, however turning the whole body was hard and could be dangerous so many turned one body part at a time, a more advanced version was turning into black steel, in Shigure's time only one person could do so and that was the clanhead.

Third most common ability was a high aptitude to weapons and metallurgy and thus metal working.

And not just iron either.

Many Tetsuda clansmen were weapon masters and unusually skillful with ninja wire. The clan also taught Fuinjutsu and juinjutsu from an early age, as it was helpful for a still nomadic clan that was in hiding. Plus it helped greatly in battle as fuinjutsu users of skill weren't common, at all.

Extra skills associated with their bloodline was being able to magnetize any metal capable of being magnetized, sensing iron levels in the bloodstream and some extremely sensitive Tetsuda were able to pull it out with out aid from already made iron sand, being able to turn into the sand was very, very rare and during Shigure's time was only documented once and it is a very powerful complex technique, using earths magnetic fields to sense people and things and even see wasn't too rare but hard to use effectively but the potential was off the charts.

But the most rare form of the iron sand bloodline was being able to magnetize and then use any metal
able to hold an magnetic field, meaning iron, silver, gold, etc. All these abilities common and rare pertaining to the bloodline was recorded once in one individual, and that was the clan forefather, Hagane. The bloodline had so much potential but the clan had faced many hardships during Shigure's time and some time after.

One of the many problems was money, since the population was low and the clan always had more males than females at a 3:1 ratio, not too many missions were taken and not much money was made. Another was the lack of extraordinary ninjas, and the last reason was the ninja wars. The three wars seemed literally back to back for a struggling clan and many members were picked off while
on missions as mercs during such hard times.

During Shigure's time the clan stood at 860 members, they stayed in their ancestral lands most of the time, Tsuchi no Kuni or Yama no Kuni. If a stranger was told these were the ancestral homelands of the clan no one would be shocked. It was easy to deduce that the clans bloodline was primarily earth based with maybe lightning causing the magnetism and wind like regular sand for the fluidity of the sand.