How they ask you out - 5

Harry
He had always had a weird attraction towards you since you first met, he didn't know what it was about you but he just couldn't get enough. About after a month since everything happened he caught you on your way out at the church, snatching your arm. "Hey. Wanna go out with me... sometime?" His words were rushed and awkward, making you laugh. However to his relief you accepted, nodding your head back at him and allowing him to smile. "Yeah. Sure." He exhaled deeply and then raked his hands through his hair, glad that you had accepted. "Alright cool. I'll pick you up at eight." He flashed a wink before setting off with a new flare of confidence in his step.

Campbell:
He never officially asked you out, but one night at one of the parties, only a few days after all the adults disappeared, Campbell made his way over to you to make his move. Your friends had gone elsewhere leaving you alone which gave him the perfect moment to strike, sliding up behind your back as you danced alone and he whispered into your ear. "You're going to be mine, I promise babe." Letting his hands trace up and down your sides. You danced into him, enjoying the moment and not really taking in his words, just nodding and accepting. After all, he was hot anyway. Although, after that, he never quite left you alone and tried to see you at any point he could.

Gordie:
You and Gordie had been working hard together in order to figure out what's going on and how the hell you were all going to get back home. Although. Everything was turning up negative and it started to get to you. The thought of never seeing your parents again made you break down into tears and Gordie was the first one to respond, rushing over to comfort you and give you a hug. "Hey, it'll be fine. We can try again later okay? How about we go out somewhere for awhile, try to forget about this... yeah?" He asked and you wiped your eyes nodding with a faint smile before taking his hand.

Luke:
Luke had wanted to ask you out for a long time, a few months to be exact. Although for him it felt like an eternity. The rest of The Guard would always give you weird grins when they were with him, and Luke always carried bright red cheeks every time he passed you. Until one impulsive moment where Clark, Jason and Grizz hyped him up enough to speak to you while you were alone. He walked over with clammy hands and gave you a sheepish smile, "Uhh. So, it's okay if you don't want to but like...." he itched the back of his neck. "Wanna go out sometime?" His stomach began to churn with nerves but you nodded compliantly. "I'd love to Luke." His smile brightened and he turned back to The Guard and gave them a fist pump action.

Grizz:
Of course, Grizz is the biggest hopeless romantic in New Ham. Instead of directly asking you out, over the course of a month he had been planting a plethora of notes for you, some were poetry excerpts, others were books that came with a scribbled page number and line stuck to the front. Each one more romantic or even a little sexual than the last. Despite it all though, he was still afraid to speak to your face about it- although he found it funny that in one instance you had asked him if he knew who it could possibly be, of course he dismissed the question. Until one day, you and Grizz were given the job of inventory check and you caught a glimpse of his handwriting on the page and were in complete shock. "It's you..." his eyes widened, trying to play it off but it was too late. Grizz sighed, brushing his hair back and just flatly asked. "Will you go out with me?" Then his eyes widened, "Like... I mean, on a date?" You then teased him, chuckling. "You're much more smooth on paper, but gladly."