Chapter 1

Hi my name is Lexa More I am seventeen years old. I used to live with my grandparents in black-bull Indiana.

My parents died when I was thirteen years old. It was a very hard time growing up without my parents to love and care for me. Everyone used to bully me for being the girl without parents.

But that was years ago, today is my eighteenth birthday  and I'm hoping I get the inheritance that my parents left for me for when I turn eighteen.

I have a darkness inside me
That is trying to get out, when I was younger I used to hear my parents and grandparents fight about my future as a princess of all of the supernatural kind, which at the time I thought it was just crazy talk but I was wrong.

My grandparents never gave me attention when i was younger, but that all changed when I set the schools gym on fire  when the schools bully Nicolas O'brian was hurting me.

I set the school gym on fire with my voice, I heard a voice in my head telling me to say a word so I said it "insindya"
And the whole gym set on fire.

That night my grandparents gave me a weird drink that had a disgusting taste to it, I didn't want to drink it but they made me drink it.

There are so many nights I lay awake thinking of what my life would be like if I had my parents here with me,

Anyway time to get back to the story

Monday morning

7 am

Beep beep beeee---

"Ugh I hate Mondays and I hate school"

I mumble

"Lexa More get your ass up out of your bed and get ready for school"
my crazy best friend Ezmay Rose yells from down stairs.

"Okay okay I'm up I'm up damn" I yell back

"What to wear what to wear oh I got it".

So here I am putting on my ripped skinny Jean's, white crop top  and my favorite leather jacket.

I met Ezy (Ezmay) out the front so we can go to school together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry about the very short chapter