dress me in emotions - prologue

would you dare to chase your dreams?

even if the truth of reality might kill you?

even if anyone would kill you if you do?

when you can finally reach your dreams and happiness, but the past still pulling you back into 

something that has you clueless at your mess, would you still try to achieve it?

It was the morning of my first day as a model at the Black Sheep, the most unique modeling agency in Forx. My dream agency.

After my audition for a rookie perfume ad, an agent scouted me at the Hydraphur 30s Cafe just around the corner of their huge building in Forx, Lathan Islands to talk me in for auditions. Thankfully, I passed with high hopes from the board, they commented on how I'd be great for the "Classical Faces" board.

As I washed myself up, I chose to wear a modern look, with an off shoulder white wool shirt, black jeans, and a few silver accessories. You see, I'm not the most well off person in Forx, despite it being the city with most billionaires. I walked down the stairs of my apartment with my head high and hopes higher. Hell, this has always been the breakthrough I wished for!

I called a cab with a huge smile on my face. Boy, my sister would've been proud! I finally got a cab and spoke to where I'm heading, the driver got a little shocked but nodded with a smile.

"You're very happy, you must've gotten into that big company eh?"

"Ah yes, it's my first day and I'm already so excited! I'll stop if it bothers you, sir." Forx may be with the rich, but it's quite common if you get yelled at for no apparent reason.

"No no! Your cheeriness just made my day a little brighter." He chuckled as he turned his attention back to the road, we talked a lot about my first day that I didn't even notice we had arrived.

We bid farewell as I walked to the entrance of the big company, if only I knew what the future had in store for me.

Oh, I completely forgot! The name's Ava W̶i̶l̶l̶o̶w̶s̶. Right, I forgot.

Ava Whester.