Part 1

Alison's POV- Saturday

I woke up at 7:00 am. I went to the bathroom showered and changed. Into

And didn't do makeup and just put my hair into a messy bun

And didn't do makeup and just put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and said by to mom after getting a pop tart. Then went to my SUV

And went to Garrett Drane's house his mom is leaving in an hour at 10:30 to a vacation thing I guess, I didn't get that much info other than she needed to have a babysitter there

And went to Garrett Drane's house his mom is leaving in an hour at 10:30 to a vacation thing I guess, I didn't get that much info other than she needed to have a babysitter there. When I arrived I walked in and Jessica his mom was already gone. I put my bag in her room cause that's where I was sleeping. Then my phone buzzed and I looked at it and it said 'FaceTime me baby' from BennyBaby<3. I laugh and ft him.

2 hours later

"Bye bay" he says " bye baby ttyl" I say and end the ft. Then walk into Kendall's room and pick her up and go downstairs. I put her on the couch. I make 12 pb&j sandwiches because the guys are all coming over. I give Kendall hers then go to Garrett's room and wake him up by telling him there's food. He runs down and eats 2 sandwiches while me and Kendall eat 1 a peace.

1:00 pm

Kendall is asleep in her room while Garrett,Garrett, Grayson, Noah, Conner, Ben, Zach and I ( did I miss someone?) are watching '1922' on Netflix. I have Ben to my left and Garrett D to my right. I fell asleep on Ben's shoulder as the ending came up.