★«1»★

Benji's POV:

26%
55%
80%
100%!

Your Tik Tok has been successfully posted:

I look at my phone to see that my new Tik Tok has been posted.

That's what I do in my free time, make Tik Toks and post them. It took me a while to get the hang of it. The more I did, the more likes and followers I got.

But to me it doesn't really matter if I'm Tik Tok famous or not. As long as I have fun, I'm ok.

Jeyjeygardi and 93 others liked your video!

My recently posted Tik Tok was just me painting my face, again. I really love painting. It kind of calms me down. Don't know why, it just does. Maybe it's because how the tip of the brush tickles my checks within each stroke. Or maybe it's how I can express myself using these little art supplies. For now, I have no clue why it relaxes me.

I get so many likes on the ones I paint my face. Again, I don't know why I do. I guess it's just how the world works. Paint my face, get thousands and thousands of likes. The world is crazy and I guess I just have to deal with it, not that I have a problem with it.

Smol time skip cause why not.

I was eating a strawberry when I heard my phone go off.

Jorge🍌:
Wanna hang out at the park this afternoon?

Benji🍓:
Sounds like a plan I'll be there at 6 pm!

Jorge🍌:
Alright see you there then :)

Me and Jorge have been friends for a while. It started when he dmed me on Tik Tok saying that my tik toks we're great. From that point on we started talking more and hanging out in random places for a while.

I turn off my phone and decided to take a quick shower before going to the park with Jorge. It was only 4:58 so I think I'll have time. I take off my clothes and jump into the shower.

(A/N I'm not writing how he takes a shower I'm pretty sure y'all get the idea)

I got out of the shower and put on a t-shirt, some jeans and my pink hoodie. I did my hair which surprisingly didn't take that long. I put on my shoes and put both my wallet and my phone in my Jean pockets. It was only 5:36 so I went to the grocery store and bought some bananas to eat at the park.

I got to the park around 5:59. One minute early, not that bad. I scanned the area only to find out that Jorge has not arrived yet. I decided to take a seat on a bench and wait for him there.

6:03.

I got a little bored so I took out a banana and started to peel it. Just as I was about to take a bite; I heard a voice behind me.

" You gonna eat those without me?"
I look up to see Jorge standing behind me with a small smirk on his face. I chuckle and hand him a banana to eat.

We have a thing for bananas and strawberries, I never know how it started it just did.

He takes a seat and starts eating the banana I gave him. The park was kinda empty, just a few children every now and then.

"Want to play on the playground once we're finished eating"? I ask looking over at Jorge, almost finished with his snack. "Sure" he replies.

After we throw our peels away, we walk over to the now deserted playground. We climbed up the stairs leading up to the slide. I sat down ready to slide down when Jorge sits down behind me and puts his legs around my waist.

"Ready"? He asks me
"Ready" I said as I push ourselves down the slide. We ended up pushing each other down to the ground once we reached the bottom. We laugh at ourselves, feeling like little kids again.

After we goof off for what feels like years, we said our goodbyes and went home. Today was fun.

A/N this is probably the 1st fanfic I'm actually gonna finish :) Sorry if I'm not literate enough and for errors in my grammar. Also I apologize if im rushing this. Don't be afraid to leave your thoughts on this here :D. Again thank you lazylonleygirl for helping me with the plot.
Word count: 756 (including the a/n)