★«4»★

Narrator's POV:

In the last chapter we see Jorge freaking out. But why? What happened to cause such a scene in his little head to freak him out? Dare to continue reading to find out?

It all started with a text. One single text changed the way Jorge saw Benji. Jorge was laying in his bed, questioning everything he possibly could. They all started with 'Why?'.  Why did he do it? Why didn't I say something sooner? Why am I asking all these questions? Why has the author not updated in forever? Questions were running in and out of his head. He couldn't consetrate.

Jeyjey's POV

Literally like 10 minutes ago

Ding! My phone went off. I got a notification but who knows from who. I opened up my phone and see that the notification was a text from Benji. I clicked on it and then I read his text message.

'Guess who got a new girlfriend!!? '

I stared at my screen. I re-read the message to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. It said the same thing. I didn't know what to do. My brain is now filled with millions of questions. Who is she? That was one of my main questions. Does Syd know about this?      It suddenly hit me that I left him on read. I quickly texted a congratulations and went to text Syd to see if he knows about this.

Syd's POV:

A text from Jorge. Great. I assume he already received the news about Benji's new girlfriend. This is gonna be fun. I click on his text, 'do you know about this?' he asked. Poor thing. Jorge told me about his thing for Benji. I feel really bad right now. I simply text back a 'Yeah'. I start typing a bit more. 'Its gonna be ok I promise' I typed. Then I deleted it and turned off my phone.