CHAPTER 2

At the other side, Chaeyeon feel out of breathes.

Her body trembling.

Her heart hurt.

Her memory with her love popping like chaos.

She can’t hold it anymore, black everywhere.

“But, wait, are you crying?”the girl asked and just at the moment ‘bugh’ chaeyeon faint in front of her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Oh, eotteohge?”the girl panic.

The girl decide to bring Chaeyeon in, close the door, laying her on her bed.

The girl admiring Chaeyeon features.

She take a couple step back.

“Oops.”she accidently drop down a photo that Chaeyeon put on her table.

The girl take the photo, willing to put it back when she see something written behind it.

‘Lee Chaeyeon ♡ Kim Minju’

‘So, her name is Lee Chaeyeon

‘So, her name is Lee Chaeyeon. And…..’
‘Is she her girlfriend?’the girl thought.

‘They look happy, but why now she crying?’the girl look at chaeyeon

‘No, what are you thinking, you should help her. It’s not your business.’ the girl go to the kitchen.

She take basin and warm water.

On her way to kitchen, her eyes land on how tidy the apartment was.

White tulips on the edge of the window and blue roses decorate living room.

Blue mint and white property show the owner favorite color.

Simple beige wallpaper make the apartment feel comfy.

Admiring the apartment, she back to the unconsious one, compress and put blanket around her.

She can’t leave sick person alone, so she decide to wait until she awake.

The girl look around the person room.

Morning sunlight sneaking in from white curtain.

Pictures of Chaeyeon, her friends, and her parents hung on every side of the walls.

And beside her bed, again, photos of Chaeyeon and Minju she found.

At the corner of the room, doctor’s coat and name tag ‘Lee Chaeyeon’ ‘Head doctors’.

‘She’s a doctor? Same with me then.’the girl thought.

The girl feels tired already.

She had wait for almost 2 hours and Chaeyeon’s fever doesn’t getting less.

She even replace the towel every fifteen minutes.

The girl’s eyes getting heavy, she yawn, she place her head on the bed and sleep in sit position.

Thirty minutes pass.

The girl waken up from unregular moves.

“Uhm, what’s that?”the girl lift her head, remembering what happen.

‘Oh, im in this girl room.’she remembered.

“Minju-yah, why are you left me?”the girl she knows name Chaeyeon mumble with her eyes still close.

The girl see the uneasy move fron Chaeyeon.

She doesn’t know what’s gotten into her, but, her heart tell her to hug the latter, protect, and take care of her.

“It’s okay.”the girl hold Chaeyeon’s hand and pat her head, caress her cheeks, wipe out Chaeyeon’s tears.

Chaeyeon’s breathe is now calmer than before,, her body is not trembling anymore.

Chaeyeon tighten her grip on the girl’s hand.

An unexpected move that Chaeyeon’s do make the girl smile.

‘Cute and handsome’the girl’s thought as studying the latter feature.

After some minutes, Chaeyeon gain her consiousness, feel like holding someone’s hand.

Thinks it her lover’s hand, she open her eyes, giving a wide smile.

But, her smile dissapear when she saw no ‘her’ in her room.

All she see was a girl, stranger that unpurposely miss seen the door number.

She feels empty, just like before.

Chaeyeon look at their hand.

“Um…, excuse me?”chaeyeon said.

“Oh, you already awake. I-im sorry for hold you, you look uneasy back then and you have a fever.”the girl releasing her hand, feel a bit dissapointed.

Chaeyeon try to sit but fail due to her weak body.

“Let me help you.”the girl support Chaeyeon.

“By the way, im Miyawaki Sakura, I apologize for diturb you on the morning.”sakura reach out her hand, offer for hand shake.

“It’s ok. And im Lee Chaeyeon. Im sorry too to bother you.”she reach Sakura’s hand.

“Eum…, it’s already ten. I think I should go to my apartment.”sakura excuse herself.

“Oh, yes. I hope we get along well since we are neighbor, Sakura.”chaeyeon bow.

“Of course, see you, Chaeyeon.”sakura bow back then waved.

Chaeyeon watch Sakura go in her apartment.

After she can’t see Sakura anymore, she close the door.

She lock the door, lean on it.

“Im so tired. I miss you, Minju-yah and it’s not even been a day. I really hope it’s you that hold my hand.”chaeyeon sighed and sobbed silently.
.

.

.

.

.
After some time, she control herself, walk back to her bed, try to sleep.

But, strangely, face of Sakura pop out in her mind from no where.

Chaeyeon feel something weird on herself but she deny it, thinking it must be excited feeling when meet someone new, so she go to sleep, hope she get better when she woke up.