CHAPTER 3

“Im so tired. I miss you, Minju-yah and it’s not even been a day. I really hope it’s you that hold my hand.”chaeyeon sighed and sobbed silently.

After some time, she control herself, walk back to her bed, try to sleep.

But, strangely, face of Sakura pop out in her mind from no where.

Chaeyeon feel something weird on herself but she deny it, thinking it must be excited feeling when meet someone new, so she go to sleep, hope she get better when she woke up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the other side, Sakura keep thinking of Chaeyeon.

“Is she okay? When I came she just got up, have she eat? Why she crying like that? Should I make her something to eat?”sakura wonder.

“Why I keep thinking of her? Aishh, I need water.”sakura get a glass of water.

“I suppose to get some ingredients and cook for myself and….. Stop it Sakura, just make for her, too instead.”sakura walk outside her apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sakura just finish buy stuffs and it’s dusty outside.

It make her can’t see properly.

Sakura try to walk through and ‘bugh’. She bump into someone, make her stuffs and the person fall.

“Mianhe.”sakura bow, help the person and collect her scattered stuffs.

The person aware, help Sakura. “Im sorry, too.”she said.

Sakura thanked the girl “Thank you. I can’t see the way back then. Are you alright?”

“Yes, im fine, I kind of in a rush and I carelessly walk. And I feel sorry, can I help you?”the girl asked.

“It’s alright. I can handle it myself and my apartment just a bit more walk.”sakura refused.

“Ah, Hotaru Apartment?”she asked.

Sakura nod.

“We on same way then, I also suppose to go to my ‘bestfriend’ there.”the girl told.

“Why she pronounced bestfriend weirdly? As if she doesn’t like it.”sakura thought.

“Um…., it’s o-.”sakura can’t refuse, the girl already bring half of her grocery on her hands.

“Let’s go!”the girl start to walk, leaving Sakura dumbofounded.

“Wait!”sakura catch up.

“Eum…. What’s your name?”sakura asked.

“Im Kwon Eunbi. And you?”eunbi look at Sakura.

“Im Miyawaki Sakura.”sakura answer.

“Do you live on Hotaru apartment?”eunbi asked.

“Yes, I just move there today.”sakura see Eunbi’s face clearly and somehow she looks familiar, Sakura curious.

“And, if it’s okay, can I know your bestfriend name?”sakura asked.

“Of course, her name is Chaeyeon, Lee Chaeyeon.”eunbi smile widely, a little bit blushing.

“Lee Chaeyeon?”sakura surprised.

“Yes, do you know her?”eunbi raised her eyebrows.

“I-I just accidently meet her this morning.”sakura said.

“Ah….. So that’s why. Is she okay?”eunbi frankly asked.

“Uh….”sakura can’t answer, she also not sure what happen to Chaeyeon.

“It’s okay, never mind, i just randomly ask.”eunbi lowered her head.

They continue walk in silent but at that moment, they busy in their own thought.

“She is Chaeyeon bestfriend, no wonder she’s kind of familiar for me and she’s so pretty, Chaeyeon’s girlfrined also pretty, what am I compare to them? No, me and Chaeyeon is cute together, too. Eh….. what am I thinking?”

“But, is my sight alright? I see her blush when she said Chaeyeon’s name. Okay, stop it Sakura, get Chaeyeon out of your brain.”sakura poke her cheeks.

Meanwhile, eunbi stare down, thinking of what happen to her ‘bestfriend’.

Eunbi automatically fasten her step.

“Eunbi unnie!”sakura fasten her pace, too.

Eunbi shock and turn her head, seeing Sakura panting from walk, she can’t help but chuckle.

“Unnie, seriously? Do you want to help me or make me exercise. You’re too fast so sudden.”sakura whining.

Eunbi trying to contain her laugh “Hmph, ne, ne, im sorry, I just remember something. Let’s continue to walk, grandma.”eunbi tease Sakura.

“Unnie! You’re older than me. If I am grandma, so you are grandma’s mother.”sakura teased back and begin to walk.

“Yah, Sakura!”eunbi try to catch Sakura.

They spent their walking session with talk and joking. They found each other funny and kind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally they arrive at the elevator.

“Sakura, can i get your number?”eunbi asked.

“Sure. It’s xxxxxxxxxxx.”sakura told her.

The elevator open.

“It’s your stuff and see you soon.”eunbi handed Sakura her stuffs.

“See you, unnie.”sakura wave and get in her apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eunbi turn her body to Chaeyeon’s apartment door.

“Huft….”eunbi exhaled.

Eunbi knock Chaeyeon’s door.

“Im coming!”chaeyeon’s voice from inside can be heard.

After several seconds, the door open.

“How are you, Chaeyeon?”