Overtime

Tonight I have to work late at my office because of the leave I took last week.
Huft, annoying. 
I feel very sleepy and choose to go downstairs to make a cup of coffee.  When I want to go upstairs I see someone, oh that's a security guard!  Shouldn't I greet him?  Besides, we are pretty close.

When greeting the security guard, we talked a little until when the security guard told me not to talk to other people in this office starting at 10:00 a.m.  And when I asked why, the security guard just said 'just obey my words'.
Isn't this strange?  What if I'm talking to another office employee?  Is it because they are not human?  Oh come on!  You think I trust ghosts?!  They are not there, and even if they do, they won't harm humans right?  Hahaha.

It's 12:40 now.
I have finished my assignment and will go home now, finally!

Right now I'm standing in front of the elevator and suddenly someone arrives.  I didn't care about it, but when I saw it I felt strange, I thought this woman looked very pale, was this woman sick?

"Hey, are you OK?"  I asked this woman, but she ignored me, maybe she didn't hear my voice from dizziness.

"Hey, are you OK? Want me to go to the hospital?"  I asked again with a voice that I raised a little ...

This woman just looked at me?!  Very arrogant.
Okay, I don't care if that's what you want, huh!

The elevator is already open, I go straight in without seeing the woman next to me and squeeze the wheel to the 1st floor.

"Take care when on the road"

This woman told me to be careful?  Even though he himself is not healthy, what's wrong with him.  Very strange.

I just glanced at him and stayed silent.

When I got to the first floor I immediately walked out of the elevator.

"Hope we meet again"

Wow, this woman is very annoying.
Alright, hope we don't meet again!

I just smiled at him and immediately quickly walked out of the office.

I want to eat good food with my boyfriend tomorrow, I miss him because we haven't met for a long time.

I felt strange again, why did my feet run so fast even though I was exhausted?  Am I so eager to go home?

Oh no, now it's a red light and why can't my legs stop?!

Please someone please stop me!  PLEASE!

I see it!  I saw the woman in the elevator!  And she ... is smiling?!

Help me!  Please!  Don't just stand up and see me there!
Hey!  You hear me right?!
I don't want to die ...

-

What is this?  Why does it feel so light now?  I'm still alive?  Huff, I thought I was dead earlier.  It feels like a dream.

Oh?  The woman in the elevator!  Did she save me?  I have to thank she!!
But ... didn't she smile?  Maybe it's just my imagination.

She approached me first?!  Looks like I was mistaken, she's not arrogant.

"Hi, we meet again"

Right, she is not arrogant ...
I have to apologize for thinking she's arrogant.

***

yg ini lumayan pnjg, hope you enjoy it! ^-^