Item 1 & 2

M'Khari and his team went inside their ship. D'Carki and Tves stand in the holotable for the orientation, waiting for M'Khari to start it.

"Alright everyone, our goal is to get Item 1 and 2. They are placed on the same place so we are not that tight on the time frame. We will not split up when we are there but be prepared for what might happen." M'Khari told everyone. "The location of Items 1 and 2 is on our planet's moon, which means we have to be prepared for any and all threats that might arise. No one should die or be left out, remember this is just a part of a bigger plan"

"Understood" Tves replied.

"So we are going there?" D'Carki asked.

"In order for this to work, yes we will" He looked at his team, turns off the table. "That place isn't what it used to be and besides we were too young to remember what it was so treat it like any new planet you explore." M'Khari concluded.

He went into the cockpit to check if anything needs final calibration. M'Khari sat on the captain's chair, D'Carki and Tves sat on the pilot. D'Carki inputs the coordinates of where to retrieve Items 1 & 2. Tves drove the ship outside of the carrier and into the nearest warp point.

"Coordinates placed" D'Carki announced.

"Approaching warp point." Tves added.

"Punch it" M'Khari ordered.

"Jumping in 3... 2... 1... " Tves said as he moved the ship on the warp and made the jump.

His team went into the cockpit, seated unto their designated positions. Tves inputs the coordinates and they begin the journey.

The ship arrived on the designated coordinates. But the place had violent tornadoes and sand storms. M'Khari saw it and ordered to lower them into the surface, Tves tries his best to not get caught up in either of those catastrophes. They weaved and bank ever so careful, and when they were clear M'Khari ordered his team to launch a reconnaissance drone. The top of the ship opened and lifted a large drone, it light up and took off vertically. The drone zoomed around five hundred meters in proximity to where they were. It scanned for route, entry point, and potential threats to the team. On the ship D'Carki has the monitor to what the drone is scanning as well as its flight pattern.

"Life signs detected underground. Basing on the thermal pattern, it seems that they are quadrupedal specie." D'Carki informed.

"Distance to items?" He asked.

"About 300 meters" Tves answered.

"Fire the first volley of spears" He ordered.

Tves and D'Carki commanded on the computer. The tail of the ship opened up to reveal long metal spears, there were about three rows and five columns. Tves pressed the 'launch button'. The spears were not dropped on the planet via rocket but it was sent down freefall. The weight of the spears added by the gravitational force made the spears go down fast and hard on the area it was targeted. The surface were the creatures were did not have time to escape as the spear decimated them as soon as it hit the ground.

"Rescan for other life signs that poses a threat and fire when ready" He followed up.

"Rescanning" D'Carki stated. "No threat detected."

"Begin landing."

The ship landed. M'Khari's team begins to put on the necessary gear, stocking up on scanners, drills and guns. Everyone activated their helmets and opened the door. As they proceeded out, D'Carki was operating a drill rover. She was looking at her holowatch for the optimal entry point. After a few steps she reach to a halt and operated the rover to drill down, M'Khari and Tves prepares the rappel.