Introduction

This water felt so warm and silky all over my cocoa butter skin. I felt like the most empowered woman ever. I smiled as my lemon body wash dripped down my chest. Beep.Beep.Beep! That was the dream I dreamed every night. As my alarmed went off, I realized I had school today. I went to the closet to pull ion some rundown Nikes and a dull dress.

I had cried myself to sleep last night. Today was the day my aunt was putting me out. She didn't believe me when I told her that Ricky touch me but oh well. I don't have no car. I don't have no job. I am a senior in the dirtiest high school in Missouri. To make matter worse I'm pregnant by Ricky. My aunt Carol is a hoe herself. She call everyone a hoe when a she the main hoe. I'm doing all this thinking I need to go get in the shower. I only have peace time when I'm in here. I can collect myself before walking out the door.

I have always been the outcast in the family. I'm not that skinny. I'm not shy. I can have a bad attitude at times. I use to get picked on because of my size. See I'm not fat either. I just have big titties, small stomach with a pug, and a small ass. My mother always said it's what is in the inside that matters. I get picked on because my hair too short or my titties too big. I love my body. I'm running late. (I think to myself) Walking out of the door you can see the sun about to rise. I leave early because I try to avoid Ricky. See he's a thug, but just not mines. I thought he could be a father figure to me but I guess not.

I want a hero.

I want a thug.

I can be that.

I finally made it to school. As I'm walking I walk into a hard body and then you hear a loud Thump! Damn! I yelled." I'm sorry ma', can I help you up," No thanks I said. His voice just made me wanna fall out. We had small talk before the bell ranged. Yet, I didn't walk off until I gave him my number that he asked for.