1

*2 weeks later*

Abel and the rest left to LA two weeks ago, they're coming back tonight. Since they left I hadn't done much modelling, I had a few meetings and learned new poses. I didn't have anything to do today so I thought I'd go downtown to the studio, it's been a long time since I've danced. I just want to express myself again. I put on a sports bra, nike sweatpants, some Jordan's and headed out. I drove for around 10-20 minutes before I reached the studio. I quickly parked my car and headed inside. It was a Friday and usually nobody was here. I walked in and smiled realizing the studio was going to be for myself today. I put my bag down. I couldn't dance in my sweats because they were super loose on me. I was wearing booty shorts underneath. I stripped off my sweatpants and took off my jacket. I was now in just a sports bra and booty shorts. I doubt that anybody was even going to come here so I didn't really care. I checked my phone before plugging it into the speakers, I think the song I was going to play was going to be "work" I did a routine on this before with my friends, surprisingly it was actually really good. I was going to go over it just to warm up. I did a few stretches etc before starting. I pressed play, the song started and I did the dance moves.i closed my eyes for a bit while doing the dance moves, this relaxed me a lot, while my eyes were closed someone or something came behind me and grabbed me into them. My eyes shot open, I was about to scream but the hand went over my mouth.

My eyes filled with fear, the person slowly brought me to the back of the large room. I was terrified. They grabbed me and turned me over. I closed my eyes shut not wanting to see who it was.

"Chill it's just me" the person said. I opened my eyes. Abel.

I got so angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK ABEL! YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING SNEAK INTO SOMEONES STUDIO LIKE THAT. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND, YOU'RE SUCH A DUMB ASS. YOU KNOW I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK, YOU NEED TO CHILL LIKE FUCK, STOP THIS."

he laughed, what. Is he serious right now or? He's fucking laughing. "Relax, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that." He smirked and bit his lip. "You never told me you were that good of a dancer" he quietly said, holding me by my waist. "The way that ass moved, lord jesus that was heaven I've never experienced." He brought his face closer, "oh and did I tell you that you look like a sex god when you're angry" before I was going to reply he brought soft kisses to my neck. "A-Abel what are you d-doing?" I said trying to get out of his reach, it didn't work. His grip tightened more. "C'mon I can make you feel so good baby, I got what you need" he quietly said while giving me kisses up my neck. I was trying my hardest not to moan. He reached my lips and kissed me, I didn't kiss at first but I was so tempted. I started to kiss him back. We ended up making out. He pulled me up as I wrapped my legs around him. I tried speaking while we kissed "Abel, we have to stop. We both know this isn't good for us and - I was interrupted by him "we do know that we both want to this right now, and that's what fucking matters. Why your trying to be so difficult, Jesus Christ."

I got out of his grip.

"What matters is that I'm not a fucking stuck up hoe, I don't need this, I'm not going to try my best to get you, but we all know you don't stick with one girl, and I don't want to be that girl."

He groaned and sighed angrily.

"Did you like it?" He asked

"What?"

"Don't question me. Did you fucking like it." He repeated

"U-uhm I don't know." I said

"Don't even try to deny that shit we both know that you liked it."

"Oh" was all I replied, I grabbed my sweats and put them on. I picked up my bag and car keys and looked up to see Abel staring at me. I. Couldn't tell what he was thinking but I kinda guessed he was pissed.

When I was heading towards the front door Abel spoke up

"Me and the boys are going to the club tonight, come."

I sighed, My head was hurting, I came here to relax. Not put more stress onto me.

"No thank you" I simply replied walking out the door.

This is NOT a chapter, it's a beginning/filler for what's been happening after the whole modelling shoot.

Comment, vote and share this book!

Thanks, xo