Once upon a girl....

Mia's POV
I walk through the crowded halls. There's a lot of people here..freaks... They're all talking at super speed, hurrying to their classes, pushing and shoving their way through. No fair....no one has noticed I'm new here... I'm probably lost.... nobody has offered to show me to my class. Ughhhhh! How on Earth am I supposed to find my way through all this commotion...
The only place I know is the principal's office I just have to hope I remember my way back.

On my way to the principal's office I get lost about five thousand times.
Now that I've got the map to my class I cross my fingers and move on...

Oh my chicken wings!
The class is not how I imagined it. Everybody here is perfect and weird.
No one's turned twice since I got here.
Maybe I'm not beautiful enough... Note to self*remember to put makeup on tomorrow*
As classes progress I take some names to mind: I've noticed Nake the hot hot flaming guy, There's Nola the hotttie but not as hot and hot as Nake, there's Arnie random dude, Damey the super sexy curvy babe whose ass I can't get off my mind...... Sweet turkey legs! I hope she's not turning me lesbian. Snap out of it Mia snap out of it., There's Tihli( she's a bitch as far as I've seen)
.............
Then there's a particular group of girls I can't seem to avoid.. I know it's only been less than a day buhhht I completely adore them. They're Lola(Miss perfect body and face),Seua(The black goddess), and Beth... They're like the Queens of the whole school...
Perfect hair,perfect shoes,perfect clothes and the latest iPhones to match...
No no no they just noticed I'm staring.
They're coming over... No no goodness no
Run Mia run.. Faint.. Die..Disappear just don't let em get to you
Oh no they're coming
They're really coming over here......