Frozen

Mia's POV
Breathe Mia breathe.... They're people just like you. Suddenly Lola strutted over to my desk with her perfectly gorgeous self"Hi, I'm Lola" she said"and these are my friends Seua and Beth"
"I already know that you wonders of creation", I said in my mind. "My name's Mia" I whispered softly. I didn't wanna scare off the pretty ladies.....yet. I know I'm gonna piss em off sooner or later but at least lemme have someone to talk to first. "Hey Maya wanna come sit at our table" Seua asked "Uhmmmm sorry my name's pronounced meya" I told her. "Dammit! Mia just shut up" I told myself " "Oh I'm sorry i didn't know" Seua said."it's okay I'm kinda used to it" "Babes come over already" Beth shouted from across the room. I was so glad..
The most popular girls in class want me to sit at their table
I'm screaming inwardly!!!
Calm down Mia,don't ruin everything yet.
The girls talked loudly about different things money,cars,latest phones,dresses,shoes and BOYS!!!
I tried to push in my opinions once inna while.. buh every time I tried it my contributions changed the topic and either one of the girls would take it from there. It was tiring, trying desperately to fit into the discussion. "Hey did y'all see Jack today looking all cute ..as usual" Lola said. "Wait a minute..... Jack as in Jack White, he's my brother!" Y'all are crushing on my jerkfaced brother!!??!!!
I couldn't hold it anymore
I laughed loud and hard...
Three heads and three pairs of eyes turned in my direction
What the actual fuck???!!!!??!
Lola stared down at me and weighed me with her eyes.... Down..up..down..up till her eyes met with mine.
"Hey newbie whats with the laugh? Do you know Jack or something" Lola sneered. "She probably does, she did say he's her brother Lola... Wanna pretend you didn't hear her" Seua said in my defense. "Whoa.. whoa.. whoa.. what's with the attitude Lola?? Plus Seua... I don't think Lola heard miss slient whispers here" Beth said.
Gosh! I felt so bad... Only Seua has accepted me here and I feel like I'm ripping her from her group already. Damn!
Just then Jack the prince charming decided to walk in at that very moment to complicate issues.
"Hey girls!" He said. Fuck it! Lola already turned red...
I stormed off to meet him...
Why didn't he tell me he attended this school.... He didn't even offer to help me on my first day.
Worst brother ever!
"Hey lil sis, how's it going?...?" Do not lil sis me Jacky! How could you?!?!? You knew I was coming to imperial academy yet you didn't help me out and you didn't even tell me you schooled here! Not cool bro..not cool
I always asked you what school you went to and you'd always say it was some old building you weren't proud of. And now I'm here and you're the supposed prince charming right!!!?!
"Calm down lil sis... I'm sorry okay but now that you're here everything's gonna be just fine" he cooed
I rolled my eyes. That's what you told me at kindergarten but I got stuck on the seesaw thrice in one week. Comeon Miami smile for big brother.. pleeeeeease
Humph! Whatever I'm late for break.
Mia! Miami! Miss Mia White!!!
Oh goodness Jack..You're the big brother here buh you're acting like a child. What is it?? "Have you made any friends yet Mia? I do know some people in your class... At least I'm friends with Marel" he said. Geez Jack.. who's Marel? Don't you mean Nake
"His name's Marel little one not Nake.. Nake's his first name" Oh yeah.. I knew that I just preferred saying Nake to Marel." I know you're lying lil sis.. I doubt you've spoken to anyone yet so how do you even know their names??" I stayed in class and listened while they called out for each other genius... "Whatever Miami just make some friends this time,my class is upstairs if you wanna come see me anytime,don't bring down the walls of the school yet lil sis!" He shouted as he ran away.
Okay Mia, time to get back you've spent half your break with Jack...grow up
As I walked through the halls, a hand grabbed mine and I looked up.....
It was Marel.....
Marel???!