Confession

"I think," he started, "that this is a good time to tell you."
He gently wrapped his hand around my waist and he leaned next to me. His sight moved from in front of us to me. He didn't blush, nor did he hesitate. I wasn't used to having a deep staring session with anyone - especially Noctis. I took a deep breath in.

"(Y/N) I love you."

"Wh-what?" You blurted out, full of confusion, "Noct stop joking around,". You looked down to wait for his heart breaking words of "just kidding".

Suddenly, he caressed my burning cheeks. He looked at me and with a soft and loving stare. Without hesitation, his hands wrapped around me. One hand pulling my waist so I would be closer to him and the other around my shoulder. Soft and warm lips pressed against mine, dancing.
My eyes widened as his closed. It felt so right and perfect. Soon, my lips hugged his. A tongue slipped into my mouth and I reciprocated. In a fight for dominance, he ended up winning of course. Before the kiss got too heated, you released which caused him to realise what he did.

He didn't say anything, but he looked at me with a passionate yet serious glare, panting slightly, which caused his chest to move up and down.

"I'm not joking," he assertively said.

After that, I didn't know what to say, so I just said: "I love you too," he looked from his flushed cheeks in shock.
"I've loved you since forever-"

"Shh..." he put his finger over my lips as he wrapped us in a blanket.
Not realising how tired I was, I let out a big yawn.
"Oh I didn't realise you were so tired, how about we sleep?" He suggested.
I nodded closing my eyes.
"You can't sleep sitting up, it won't help heal your wound nor is it good for your back!" He exclaimed. He pointed to the ground, suggesting I lie down.