Supper

"It's already been two hours.... Where is that bloody duckass" Naruto groaned. After an hour of searching through the room and trying to pick the lock, something he had never done before, he gave up and had dropped himself on the bed. The bed was uncomfortably soft, making unease grow even more.

A rumble echoed through the room followed by a groan. "Seriously....".

Suddenly the lock clicked, making the man jump off the bed and taking a few steps back. The last thing he wanted was being attacked or harassed by the oncoming visitor. His worries however were in vain since a delicious scent ravaged his nose before the prince could even open the door.

"Since you seemed to like the meat at the party I requested some" the princes voice felt like salt on a wound, yet the scent of meat was like honey.

As soon as Sasuke was inside the click of the lock was heard again. But the blonde cared little this time as he took one step towards the trolley filled with delicacies.

"Don't tell me you are not going to eat after I took the trouble of bringing it in here?" Sasuke arched a brow.

Naruto swallowed the drool pooling in his mouth. "If you insist..." he muttered but was already aiming for the meat.

The raven chuckled and took a step back so the other man could enjoy the food without worrying.

When few minutes pass and Naruto was settled with a huge plate of food on the bed Sasuke decided to make his own plate and spoke up. "So how come you needed to leave so early from the party? Diner wasn't even finished".

"Reasons" Naruto grumbled in-between his bites.

The raven rolled his eyes, strolling over to the seat next to the blond and began to eat as well. "Then how come you visited in the first place?"

"The promise of a banquet" Naruto answered dryly. He wasn't really in any mood to be interrogated, never will be in one.

Sasuke hummed. A few minutes of silent eating passed before he spoke up again. "When you were leaving the house, where were you going?"

Naruto put his fork down and stared hard at the prince. "Doesn't concern you".

"Feisty" Sasuke chuckled causing the blonde to look grumbling away.

"But really, what made you leave such nice house?" Sasuke questioned thinking back on the moderate size mansion. It wasn't the most richest neighborhood, but it was by no means shabby or uncomfortable to live in.

"Jeez, I don't know. Maybe the fact that I'd like to leave this place might be a hint?!"

"Not really, please explain".

The only thing Naruto could see in those taunting red eyes was mockery. "Self-important folks that have a stick up their ass" he hissed.

"My, that does sound horrid. I hope they have a good medic to get those sticks safely out" Sasuke smirked.

"Ha, ha, ha. Real funny duckass".

Sasuke blinked, "that's a first". He didn't seem mad, rather, a smile tugged at his lips.

"My aren't I the fortunate one" Naruto snorted, turning his attention back to a particular big piece of meat.

"Quite so, little sunflower".

Naruto coughed, almost choking on the piece of meat. "I- What?!"

"I think after receiving a nickname it's only fair to return the favor" Sasuke grinned.

"No."

"No? I find it quite suiting though. How your blonde hair frames your sun-kissed face. And those azure eyes reflecting the never ending skies. Ah, no, you are right. Sunflower does no justice to such beauty. Perhaps I should just call you goddess".

The blonde stared blankly at the man who had just compared him to a goddess. For a moment he didn't know whether to laugh or smack that smug smirk off his face. Let's not get beheaded and choose the first. Naruto doubled over, bursting out in laughter. "Goddess?! You have got to be kidding? Either your eyes or your brains are broken!"

The first laughter he heard sounded like a sweet melody. He couldn't bring himself to retort in any way until his laughter had dimmed into a soft chuckle. "If that's your reaction, perhaps I should keep on calling you a goddess" he hummed.

"Don't. It'll be the end of me" Naruto giggled, on the verge of bursting into laughter again.

"Would you like some dessert?" The raven questioned, eyeing the empty plate on the blonde's lap.

"Nah, I'm good" Naruto sighed, the tenseness leaving his body after the burst of laughter.

"Alright" Sasuke smiled, taking the empty plate and trolley outside.

Naruto was almost ready to burst after him towards freedom but the man took mere seconds to come back and locking the door. "Now, will you take a bath on your own or-" he closed in awfully quick and lifted his chin with the index finger, "should I help you?" he purred.

"I-I'm fine" he stammered, rolling to the side to get out of the grip of those bewitching onyx eyes. Those things were enemy to all potentially gay men.

"So be it" Sasuke chuckled, taking a seat on the bed, "I'll go after you then".

Naruto looked suspiciously at the raven as he reached for the bathroom.

"If you are that worried you can just lock the door you know" Sasuke snickered.

"I KNOW THAT" the blonde snapped, dashing into the bathroom.

--------------------------------------

longer than a year... and this short..... well at least this one i think is still interesting enough to continue even though i'm kinda out of the naruto fandom and such. 

I hope you like it anyway!