Infatuation

GUNNAR

I linger a few moments longer willing myself to continue towards my rooms. I know Freydis is waiting to please me yet my erection is aching for the touch of another.

Reluctantly I headed to my room with a weary expression on my face. I felt terrible for desiring a woman so much younger than me and my late best friend's daughter no less. I felt even worse for the sudden realization that I no longer desired my wife.Slowly opening my chamber door, I desperately hoped that Freydis had already fallen asleep. Instead, she laid naked and alert upon our bed smiling at me as soon I stepped inside. I grunted in disappointment watching as she got up and walked to me. Her hand came up to touch my chest rubbing it seductively. I struggled to not show my disinterest on my face as she looked up at me. She was beautiful. Just yesterday I had adored her; believed there could never be a female more flawless.

Maybe it took another to make me realize I simply was fond of her, not in love. Never in love. Thinking back, I mostly only pursued her because she was the most sought-after among the women of my clan then. Everyone wanted her, yet I won her. Reflecting on it I knew that being the Jarl played a major part. What woman wouldn't wed the clan leader? It brought not only riches but incredible prestige as well

Freydis began undressing me as I stood resigned allowing her to have her way. She stripped me of my top tossing it aside and began to untie my breeches. My cock didn't stir and I willed it to perform before she suspected something amiss. My breeches hit the floor and her hand rubbed my manhood softly. I closed my eyes thinking of Kali's beautiful face and full lips hoping it will help my cock rise. Almost Immediately my body reacted.

Freydis smiled in triumphant making guilt assault me for a moment before I quickly pushed it away. Freydis kneeled on the floor taking my manhood in her hand stroking slowly. I groaned at the welcoming feeling. Then she opened her mouth and licked the head wetting it with her lips and tongue. I hissed in pleasure still wishing it were Kali's tongue licking my swollen shaft. Her full lips would look so amazing all wet and glistening around my manhood. Suddenly Freydis took me deep in her mouth making me moan loudly. She moved her head quickly while groping my testicles, making sweet sucking sounds as she pleasured me.

My hands twisted in her long blonde hair roughly. I continued to keep my eyes closed as I roughly pumped Freydis' mouth, all while picturing Kali. I felt the pleasure in my loins rising and quickly pulled her up from the floor as we hurriedly moved to the bed. I spread her legs and thrust easily into her wet center viciously. Lust and desire stealing my reason. I pounded her repeatedly increasing my pace fucking her into the bed. She screamed and clutched at my back, her long legs wrapped tightly around my hips. Her insides squeezed me sweetly and I groaned. Grabbing her small breast in my hands I leaned down nipping and sucking at them hard. Freydis moaned uncontrollably

"O Yes!!! Harder!!" She screamed. Then she moaned my name as she came shuddering violently

I grunted and growled long and loud as I emptied myself inside her pumping slowly until I was spent. As I rolled over pulling away, my mind was swirling with angst. Freydis didn't seem to notice as she snuggled close to me and drifted to sleep. I stared down at her. I felt regret that I slept with her, then guilt for feeling that way. I sighed heavily. I couldn't sleep for hours that night while my emotions overwhelmed me. Longing, sadness, guilt, regret, desire all like a maelstrom humming through my body. Finally, near dawn, I decided the best course of action is to avoid Kali and try to swallow my feelings. I was a Jarl I needed to be responsible no matter how badly I wanted Kali she wasn't mine to have. I already belonged to another. With that thought, I finally slept.

The next day I managed to avoid Kali as I went about my daily duties. But my resolve didn't last long as I watched her serve the morning meal and then midday. I didn't realize she would be working in the kitchen. No person in my clan was above a chore or duty. But I expected something different such as sewing clothing or cleaning. Perhaps she enjoyed cooking. I did notice she avoided looking at me and seemed fearful; carefully working every task with care as if afraid to make a mistake. I sat watching her work fighting the longing to talk to her and touch her.