Space is just a word made up by someone whos afraid

Alyce POV

Today is the day. The day me and best friend my day one we're finally going to college. Today was college move in day.

AFTER MOVE IN

"Derek can you believe that this is gonna be our first college party omg I'm so excited"

"who party is it again?"

"the Q's I can't believe it I'm so excited one of them was flirting with me at the Café he said he could get us in for free"

"is that who you were talking to in the Café that Q guy?"

"hey his name Quintin and he was really cute don't be a ass especially since he is getting me and YOUR ASS in the party for free"

"I know I know help me pick something fine so all the ladies think I'm fine"

"Who you trying to impress boy don't nobody want you?"

"Girl you don't know that"

"whatever"

I hit his head and he fell back on his bed. I walked to his closet and grab some clothes.

"I think you should use your white boy swag it's cute"

"you think?"

"most definitely you had all the hoes in school black and white girls even some Hispanics"

He put his clothes into his bag and grabbed the liquor and Hawaiian Punch. We walked down the stairs then Derek had to fix his shoes when he was done I jumped on his back.

"girl get the fuck down"

"No d I'm tired I need my energy for this party please"

"you better be glad I love you"

I kissed his cheek and we walked to my dorm and up the stairs. We got to my room and he threw me on the bed.

Derek POV

"So what you wearing tonight?"

"I was thinking bout wearing this"

"you'll look beautiful"

"thanks d"

She went in my bag and grabbed the drinks and started to drink I put on some music and Alyce text Quintin.

"Quintin is coming over he is gonna match us"

"oh Ight"

After the smoke session Alyce POV

Quintin and I were talking downstairs after Derek had walked back into my room.

"so what we gonna do after the party?" Quintin says with his hand on my lower back

"I don't know we're gonna have to see how this party goes" I put my arm around his neck

"ok well I got to go set this party up so I'll see you later don't forget to ask for me when you get to the party"

"ok I won't"

He kissed me and I was in complete and utterly shocked by the kiss I pulled back and smiled.

"well I'll see you later"

"ok"

I walked upstairs well I actually kind of ran when I got in my room I jumped on the bed. I sighed loudly with content.

"he's not even all that"

"jealous?"

"no I'm just saying I thought he would have been more attractive"