-XXIII-

This chapter contains abuse/rape read at your own risk⚠️

...

The girl never came back ever since the day I told her about Y/n.

This morning I was sitting in my cell as usual spilling tears.

Getting that ugly ass food.

I dont even eat anymore.

I think I lost more than only a couple of pounds.

Y/n's p.o.v

I was at ethans for a couple of days now.

My mind kept still on grayson.

I didnt even think about Ethan, in any kind of way.

His comforting side made me feel comfortable around him.

I get up. Have breakfast.

And that's basically it.

I keep lying in his bed waiting.

Waiting for the day of court to come.

So I can maybe speak up about the situation.

...

Although for some reason I dont think I can...

If i cant even tell Ethan than theres no way for me to speak up in court.

Full of people.

And the main guy that hurt me there.

They can kill me in any time. Any day.

I exhaled.

He wont use it against me.

He is trying to help me.

He didnt even bother me or told me anything ever since grayson's room became literally like my home.

I exhaled and got up.

I took a shower over my covered bruises now that hurt less.

I walked over to grayson's closet and put on his baby blue long hoodie that seemed to be fluffy.

I pulled some socks on and walked out of his room.

Spotting Ethan sitting in the living room, not watching TV.

Just sitting on his phone.

"Ethan..."

I whispered a little.

His head moved up quickly looking at me.

"Hey y/n...need something?"

He asked lifting his brow up.

Seemed so caring and sweet even though I didnt want to talk to him about it.

"I...think i can tell you"

His hands immediately left his phone and  made some space for me to sit beside him.

I walked over and sat beside him touching the fluffy sleeves of his hoodie.

"...start whenever you feel like it"

He nods having so much patience.

I nodded and exhaled deeply deciding not to look at him while talking.

"It all started with me getting s job. And Albert seemed like a nice guy I thought this was going to be a you know normal job since it has a good payment etc, etc...but I started to give treatments to grayson first....and something about him made my stomach twist and turn in all different ways and made my heart beat 10 times faster than it should....the building they live in is honestly horrible the conditions are awful and watching him live there for years...broke me in a way....so I decided to talk to Albert about it. First I noticed how cold it is there so I politely asked is there a way for me to help grayson warm up, maybe he would feel better and talk to me a bit more often. He said I can do that...only if I do something for him.
I agreed to the deal.
I pleased him untill he finally told me that I can bring him my very own blanket.
He recieved the blanket and I prayed every night that he is ok and everything is fine.
The next thing I know is i find grayson being bothered by two guys in the cells across from him.
I wanted him to at least have peace so I went to talk to Albert again. Knowing I will regret my decision.
Once he said I can he also said he wanted to try something....'new' so he tied me up and did it against my will...
By now you can tell that I did everything for grayson to....feel better I really wanted to help him...
Of course i never told grayson about this.
Yet one morning I walked in his cell and he noticed how tired I was, pulled me closer and we fell asleep in his cell.
Albert walked in on us and the next thing I know is....i was taken away into his office.
There were 2 police officers and him the infamous Albert.
All three of them carried something from a belt to a bat.
They ripped my clothes off and all three b-began to....."

I paused there gulping loudly and sigh

"Started to find their ways how to please themselves around me while there was only one me and my fragile body.
Annoyed out of their mind they put black lingerie on me,got me high and demanded for me to give pleasure to them in any way possible.
I still refused.
So with no mercy.
I was fucked by every single one.
Individually and multiple times.
Screaming out for help....for the pain to stop...it didnt....untill you came to the doors.
From the lack of breath. Full of fear in my body I passed out.
And that's where I met with you in the same room.
My mind was...it was out of this world i couldn't process the situation that happened..."

I exhaled deeply and shakily.

Ethans p.o.v

While she was talking her hands were shaking and her face kept getting paler and paler.

While the story was getting deeper I came more to the realisation what this girl went through.

Well damn even she is stronger than I'll ever be.

To go through something like that and still manage to open up about it.

When she finished the story,I never heard such a hard exhale leave someone's body in such pain and agony.

"....let's go"

I said quickly getting up, her eyes travelled up to mine.

"...where are we going?"

She asked quietly.

"Were going to see grayson..."