Introduction

Babe's POV:

Hi, my name Bailey "Babe" Quinn. I am a junior along with my four best friends. I have three older brothers, Beau, Kai, and Miles. I get along better with Miles because he's always around and he's closer to my age. Anyway, I am a sports girl, to some people it's a tomboy but I can be girly sometimes. I don't do dresses unless it's for a special occasion, that also goes for heels. 

The sports I do are, Soccer, Softball, Gymnastics, and Track. Now since I got some of my introduction done, I want you to know my best friends. They all do sports too. All of them though, are girly. 

Bailey "Dally" Dallas, she is the sister of Cameron Dallas. She does Softball and Gymnastics. 

Brooklyn "B" Johnson, she is the sister of Jack Johnson. She does Soccer, Volleyball, and Cheer leading. 

Vanessa "Ness" Mendes, she is the sister of Shawn Mendes. She does Soccer, Volleyball, Gymnastics, and Cheer leading. 

Vivian "Viv" Caniff, she is the sister of Taylor Caniff. She does Softball and Track.

My brother will get mad if I don't include him so, Miles does Football, Baseball, and Track.

So this is the story of how all of our lives changed. Mine and my best friends junior year is changing and I can bet you that we can make it through. Their brothers are coming back from their tour and the guy I despise the most is coming with them, Nash Grier. We're always at each other's throat. Until we got that one announcement which is the one that changed our lives. 

(A/N: Sorry it's short. Next part is gonna be longer I promise.)