Broken Glass

Shawn's POV:

Was this place really a murder zone? I got a bad feeling about this place but I didn't want to chicken out. I wanted to get Babe by herself to tell her how I felt.

"BOO!" I heard someone scream and grab my sides.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed and jumped.

When I looked back I seen Babe laughing so hard that she was crying.

"Not funny, Babe." I crossed my arms.

"That was priceless." She continued to laugh harder.

I faked glared at her but then she smiled and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I made you shit your pants." She said, while looking up at me.

I wrapped my arms around her then flipped her over my shoulder. She let out a little scream. She started hitting my back and moving her legs up and down.

I kept my arm around the back of her knees so she wouldn't fall.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, put me down!"

"This is what you get for scaring me."

"I said I was sorry!" I felt her arms wrap around my stomach and she placed her head against my back.

"I know, I forgive you but you deserve this."

She groaned and poked my stomach.

I seen Dally coming over to us but motioned to say nothing. When she got over to us she attempted to smack Babe's butt, she missed and hit her left thigh really hard. It didn't help that she had shorts on.

"OWWWW!" One of her hands went to the place where she got slapped.

"I was trying to smack your butt." Dally told her.

"Well you missed." She popped off.

Babe used my back to push herself up so she was in front of me, but I still had her in my arms. I looked up at her when she asked if she can get down.

"Since you got smacked, I'll let you down." I placed her on the ground.

"Such a gentleman."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. She turned to look at her leg.

"Look at this! She five-starred me!" She showed me and the print was whelping a little bit.

"Gah dang!"

"I'm going to get her back."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I don't know yet but when I do, it's going to be good. She'll never see it coming." She smirked.

I should tell her.

"Babe I have-"

"Hey Babe! Come here we finally found it!" We heard Kade yell cutting me off.

"Hold on!" She looked back at me.

"What were you saying?" Looking at me with her beautiful brown and green mixed eyes.

"Uh, I'll help you get Dally back."

"Good, I probably need your help. Come on." Grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.

So much for telling her.

We got to the 'Hall of Mirrors' where everyone else was at.

I looked to my right and seen Ness looking at me with her eyebrow raised. When Babe went up with Kade and Devin to open one of the doors. Ness came up to me and pulled me aside.