Chapter One

- Miharu'S POV -

Hello! I'm Nakamura Miharu ! I'm here at my house now. Sitting in the living room, reading a novel when suddenly a boy was rushing down through the stairs. Is there a fire? An earthquake? A Tsunami?

"WAAAAAAAAAAH! Anong ginagawa mo rito?"

Yeah Right! He is also in my house now.

You ask why?

"Because it's my house?"

"Your house?"

"Uh-hah" I nodded.

"Anong ginagawa ko rito? Bakit iba na yung damit ko? Anong oras na? Asan ako?" He is in panic. Oh well, I can't blame him. When he woke up, he is in a stranger house.

"Can you ask one at a time?" I said it as if I'm annoyed. In fact, I'm really annoyed. " First, you're here because I took you here. I took you here because you are unconcious and I don't know where you live dumbass. I look to your things but I don't find any address or number that I can call to. Second, that's because I changed your clothes."

His expression shows that he can't believe what I've say.

"What?" In an annoyed tone.

"You---what?"

"I said I change your clothes. Don't worry, I didn't see anything that I shouldn't." He give a sigh as a sign of relief.

"Third, It's past 2pm of the afternoon. Thanks to you I didn't come to school."

"2pm na? Agad-agad? Ba't di mo ko ginising?"

"Do you think I'm a maid of yours? Besides, you look so tired and if you go to school like that .." I pointed the bruises in his arms and cheek "Nah, I don't think so."

"Ah! Ikaw si Snow White." Yeah Right. I'm Snow White. Are you still half-asleep stupid? I said in my mind. I don't want to be rude that's why I can't tell those to him.

"Yes! I am. And you are Prince Charming aren't you?"

"Huh? .. Am I?"

"Yeah! That's what you've said yesterday."

"Really? :O"

"Really."

----------------------------------------

"Hoy!" Who's that jerk is calling? He is sooo rude! Calling people "Hoy"! What don't make it sosyal like Hey! Bro! Anything except hoy! Oh well, I didn't mind them. I'm busy here in the tree. If you're wondering what I'm doing, well I'm just sleeping. I'm here in one of the big branches of this big Cherry Blossom Tree.

"Akin na ang pera mo Bata!" Are they bullying some kids here in the playground? What kind of man are they? Bullying the weak. Tsk.

"Aba't nagmamatigas ka ah! Ang yabang mo umasta!" Okay. I can't sleep. They are so noisy. Gonna teach them some lessons.

I looked at them and a group of "physically different" high school students are bullying a middle school boy? Wait. He doesn't seem like a mid-schooler but he is so .. small?[physically different means ugly/panget]

"Alelele" What a weird expression. I'm shocked as well. Those sounds just came out.

"Sino andyan?" Monster is here Bakero! She is gonna fetch you and teach you lessons.

Some of those ugly creatures throw stones in the tree and unluckily it hit me. Aish! They are gonna pay for this!

"Hoy! Masakit yun ah!" What a weird accent. That's why I hate speaking that language.