3

It has been 6 months since you started your new job and besides the fact that Suga seems to hate you. All was going pretty well. You got to know the boys really well and loved spending your downtime with them when they could. You started calling them but their real names now. But this one time you called Suga, Yoongi...

-----

*Earlier that week*

"Hey, Yoongi! Do you want a rice crispy treat I made?" You cheerfully asked holding the box of snacks you'd made the night before.

He pulled an earbud out and then looked at the treats, then you. "No." he looked away from you and put the earbud back in place. "And please don't call me Yoongi.

-------

And that was that. You never tried again. The boys tried to reassure you that he just takes time to open up to people, and not to take it too hard. You drop down on the couch and place your head on Hobi's lap. He was the only one in the lounge for the moment so you thought you would take this time to vent as he reached down to mess with your hair. Making curled up horns on each side of your head. You had grown close to him, which was funny since Suga was closest to Hobi as well.

"Why does he hate me hobbbiii" you whined. "I get along with everyone here but Suga! I've Tried being nice, being mean, bring snacks? WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME!!"

Hobi just laughed at you as he started the 3rd horn in the middle of your head now. "I'd say he likes you but I'm his best friend and he would have told me. So he just might hate your cute adorable squishy face!" he presses your cheeks together. "I'm so cute! Like me for my squishy cheeks and awesome hair horns" putting his hands on his hips and making his voice high mocking you.

You try to be angry but you can't help but smile and giggle. "They are awesome hair horns!" you get up and look at yourself in the mirror trying to hold back the laughter. All your hair was twisted into 3 equal twisted up horns. "I'm stunning! Who knew you were such a hair stylist"

He brushed his shoulder off and smirked giving you a playful wink "What can I say? It's just a gift." 

You looked back at him and Tried to do some sexy-ish poses. Placing your hand on your one hip and blowing a kiss with the other. "I'm drop dead sexy right now aren't I?" You pawed at the air and growled. 

"Oh, great..." Suga's voice interrupted the giggle fest and you slowly turned to look at him with a slow smile. You quickly brushed the horns out of your hair.  As he walked behind you as he reached up and patted the top of your head.

"Too bad, The looked suited you." he said sitting on the couch next to Hobi. 

"Don't be so mean to y/n, we were having a good time. Something you haven't seemed to have lately!" He jumped on Suga's lap and patted his cheek. " What's wrong Mr. Grumpy? Tell Daddy Hope all about it!" he teased. 

It didn't take long for Suga to break his grumpy state and smile and chuckle. "You're so weird! I bet you did that to her hair too! " he pushed him away and stood back up. "Ok ok ok, I just came in here to tell you that Choi Ki Su and that guy that looks like Taehyung is on their way over. The guys order some food and want to meet up in the dorms  to eat and catch up." 

Hoseok smiled really big and looked at you. "N/Y you have to come! the guys would love it! Yep, that's it, your coming! And you don't have to work tomorrow cause we're off too! THIS WILL BE AWESOME! We can drink and play karaoke!" He almost squealed in excitement. 

How could you say no to him? It's not like you had any plans for tonight. So why not?  You smiled back at him and nodded. " Sure why not, I've been wanted to see your place anyway." You grabbed your shoes and jacket and followed Hoseok out of the room and to the parking garage. Suga fallowed him as well.