Chapter 1

Aureylian's POV

It was a Friday night. I decided to go say hi to my friend Jordan, or most commonly known as CaptainSparklez. I was just going to see if we could record a video of some sort. I rang the doorbell to his apartment, he answered the door and smiled.

"Oh hi, Erin." Jordan says to me.

"Hey, I didn't have much to do, so I was going to see if you wanted to record something."

"Sure! but first, want some pizza? I am kinda hungry."

"Yeah, same," I replied.

We ate pepperoni pizza, which Jordan had ordered from the local pizza place.

"Okay," Jordan said "Now, what to record?"

"I feel like you could use a makeover." I suggested.

~~~

"Okay, in 3, 2, 1.... Alright, what's going on dudes, and welcome to the makeup challenge!" Jordan entered dramatically.
About half an hour later, Jordan's face was covered in my makeup, but it was bad because he wouldn't stop moving.
"Agh, I need to wash this makeup off. How do you girls deal with this every day?!" Jordan remarked.
"Why do you have to be so mad, you look beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Hey Jordan, smile!" I said as I picked up the camera. He gave a derpy smile and started to take the makeup off as I ended the recording.
"I should probably get going-" I began. Then I realized it was snowing really hard, there was already 6 inches on the ground.
Jordan said I should stay the night, I really like him, I don't know if he likes me though. we have been friends forever. I agreed to stay the night, I'd head home tomorrow morning."

"Hey Erin, catch!"
I look up just in time to see a black T-shirt and a pair of green shorts being thrown at me. I reached up and caught them, while laughing.

After I came back from changing, I saw had laid out some blankets on the couch.
"I'll sleep here, you go to my bed," He told me. I hesitantly agreed, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.