we can't have it all

Alan started to sway side to side. His head was not on right, "Juliet I had you in my arm then I let you run. It just like I'm the Prince and you're Cinderella and you ran away from me but I find you and you're mine" He stops but then remember what happened. He punches a random wall "Shit"He continue and after a while he head to a pub and sits down "give me a scotch please with a tall beer.... " He did not dare to look up he sighed and the bartender gave him a shot "god you look like trash this one is on the house" He look at the drink and then gulp it down he hits it on the table, CLINK when the glass on the table be sighs and slightly coughing it was to strong for him "whoa there buddy slow down! You don't want to get drunk just yet" Said a familiar voice. A cocky smooth that could sweep any women off their feet he turned to see the only Ronald Knox.  He lightly glares at him and hic up "What do you want?! " He holds up his beer bottle and took a sip as he look at the him they had a stare down till Ronald said "I'm here because it's happy hour lunch time and William gave us a break  and your in my spot, but since you never come here i don't care today" He sits by him and order his normal drink "Wow I never seen you like this are you ok? Like you never?! " As he exam him, soon enough he gets annoyed and hits him hard "enough! I'm am not a lab rat thank you very much" He finishes his beer and pays for it. He stars to wobble away "shit... " Before he makes it out he nearly falls on his two feet and lands on phantom "ummm Hi? " She shoves him off and glares "not very fun seeing you again" She said annoyed she look down on him as she places her hair in a bow "you better show *hic* some blood respect" As he holds up his finger she rolls her eyes "you don't get respect you Earn it. " She sighs and feeling sorry for him a bit seeing him like this "do you need help being taken home?" She asked and in calm voice and look in to his eyes. There was a pause as the rain pores down on them, the coldness touch Alan he look down and sawed falling on her again and mummbel "yes ". He direct her to were he lived at, as soon they arrived to the apartments that now he lived in Juliet talked to her in her mind "what happen to the house? The blue one with the white picked fence and lovely rose blush that was perfect. What happen. " Phantom reply to her "Juliet I don't know, and give him a break after all he drunk right now and heart broken. " She sighed Alan looked at her "is something wrong as he holds up the key " No just had a voice in my head" As she looks around and help him in. "please make your self at home. It's not much but it's home at least.. Well for me" He sat on love seat and had his head down. Phantom enter and shut his door then looks Juliet said "I can't keep it in much longer I hate his tears phantom it's time to go I must go out and comfort him" Phantom eyes widen at her Statement "no." She whispers but it was to late she fell and whimpers in pain Alan look up and he fell he could not walk then there was Juliet with out her glasses. Alan cover his mouth "what the no please tell me" She kiss him and pins him to floor rolling with him her fingers messing up his hair each time he pulled away she keep kissing him till Alan places his hand on her sides of  her face and looks in to her eyes she spoke "Alan I love you and I hate  those tears please let me show you how I can please you" She tries going back for another kiss Alan places his hand on her mouth "no please explained to me what just happened  before we do. "
She sigh and look at him "when the demon case happened not only that demon has took me in to a new world to a new body there 3 in one but as you can see only one can come out and talk and show our selves but Alan i don't want a talk small talk i have something better for your lips to do" they both look at each other and slowly lean in for a kiss, a deep and passion kiss that seem it would never end. Alan broke the kiss and look up at her "wait dose it mean the other girls are asleep or something?" he look at her slightly concerned "that mean no more?" a sweats begins to forms. She laughs at his cute question "Yes we can continue having sex and they are in sleep mode " she kisses him and gently takes off his overcoat then unbuttons his dress shirt   and kisses his neck. Alan holds on to her waist pulling it closer but he let out a yawn and rest his head on the crook of her neck. Honestly he wasn't in the mood for anything sexual he just wanted to hold the women he missed, the one who stole his heart. Alan pulled back and slowly took her hand to his bedroom he took a breath and said "Juliet,  let not rush and lay down a bit come here" he sat on the edge of the bed. She sat on his lap and rest her head on his chest, Alan gently rap his arms around her as she was fragile as fine china plates and kissing her gently. 

//back at the Phantomhive manor//

 Ronald looked around pretty bored as Sebastian why she need to be return, he let out a sigh of disappointment after seeing the clock struck 7:30 PM. "Overtime...fuck my life" he thought and place his head on the table he could not stand this. not one bit then Grell poke him "Child, head up Will would not like to see your head placed like that" he turn his head to the side to look at him "Since when do you care about this issue." Grell slightly glares down at him "Because will and Bassi are here and i have to be extra classy and good" Ronald eyes roll "that you not me." he turns away, Grell gets mad and kicks him under the table, Ronald sighs and lets him his eyes starts to close as he tries to fall asleep a few moments later a noise woke him up that made him fall out of the chair. when he was aware what was happening a big blue box was in the middle of it and a man with a fez came out "I'm back" he said in a cheery voice.

Sebastian and Ciel looked at him and greeted him explain what happen but the Doctor laugh. "I see she is very adventurers like her parents" he said  all of them raise a brow and Eric spoke "Which one? the crazy reaper or the one we did not meet " the doctor looks at him "you will see and I'm impress with reaper technology " he goes around talking about random thing. Sebastian whisper to ciel " My lord honestly are you sure we can trust him? we can't have the truth, the truth of her."

// A/N: I'm so sorry!! this took forever publish but here it is i will do my best to publish more and sooner love all of you guys