Chapter 2

Me and Emily ran into each other at a Walmart and shopped together. By the time we finished shopping and we're heading out to my car (Emily walked here), a man in a shadowy dodge 4x4 drove up to us while we were loading the drunk of my car... He asked for directions to the nearest gas station, and we pointer east towards the ESSO, and he sped off without another word. "Not even a thank you!?!?" shouts Emily. I reply in with "that guy was freaky... Let's get outta here..." She nods her head in agreement. I think to myself: wow, he was cute! And about my age!

Emily and I both needed the same things from the local mall, because we pretty much are the same people, and decided to catch the next movie.

After the movie it was getting dark, and we lived about 30 minutes from where we were, so we hustled into the car and drove off...

I was driving just under the speed limit until Emily shouted in shock, "isn't that the guy from Walmart!?!?!?!" And I realized that I had sped up to about 110kph...

I looked trough my rear-view mirror, and saw the same vehicle. I realized that we were either paranoid or being stalked. I told Emily and next I knew, that man was passing us... I noticed his license plate that read: bbgm74 and almost spun off to the side of the road.